Windows 10: Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10

Discus and support Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Usually early on in day's use. Will happen 2 or 3 days in a row and then not for 10 days or so. Get Machine Check Exception popup zip file with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lewlorton, Mar 16, 2016.

1. lewlorton Win User

Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10

Usually early on in day's use.
    Will happen 2 or 3 days in a row and then not for 10 days or so.
    Get Machine Check Exception popup

zip file with info attached.
    TIA,

Lew

:)

lewlorton, Mar 16, 2016

2. windows 10 hiccups

after updated to win 10 from win 7, i get problems continually.

first my blue tooth is not working till date.

speaker goes off intermittently. recently my system hangs frequently.

how i revert to win 7 from win 10?

ahamedimam, Mar 16, 2016
  3. Nelson01 Win User
    Memory_Management Stop Code on Win 10 Pro 64

OneDrive is the OneDrive link.

I hope these are the files you requested.

I have included the Driver View report, OS Name, .dmp files and System Information.

The computer information was included in the original inquiry.

Please note: this problem is intermittent--happening only about three times per week, so far. All components of the PC are new except for the MB; it is several years old but performing well.

Prior to this latest upgrade using the SSD and the purchased Win 10 OS, I was having numerous and sundry BSODs daily with the Win 7 to Win 10 downloaded upgrade. That is the reason for trying the SSD and commercial Win 10. I, so far, have only experienced
    the Memory Management problem over the last month.

I appreciate your help.

Nelson01, Mar 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove IObit software, to be sure it doesn't make things worse.

Unfortunately there is no dump of the last power loss, lets see if one can be forced.

Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

5. lewlorton Win User
    Thanks, I need to wait a few days before I can spend time on this. (Stuff due)

While I have your attention. Is it possible that this is a power supply problem?
    It seems like it always happens early in any usage period, perhaps before power supply is really stable(?)

lewlorton, Mar 16, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    You have to provide some extra information about your system (see my 1st post in this thread) before I can say anything about a possible power problem *Wink

7. lewlorton Win User
    Sorry, I had filled it in before then, evidently, exited before saving. (too multi-tasking to function well.)

lewlorton, Mar 16, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

It could be your PSU yes.
    For your GPU is a PSU of 400W at least required, but your CPU needs 95W so a PSU of 460W is not sufficient.
    I would suggest to get one of at least 550.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Intermittent BSOD happened

2. Persistent Intermittent BSOD's on upgraded mobo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent Intermittent BSOD's on upgraded mobo: Hello all, I had a few BSOD issues when on my previous motherboard related to the game bar and the GameInputRedistributable crashing my desktop, and decided to start with a fresh install when moving to a new X570 mother board from my previous X470 build. All other...
  3. Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10: I have the Windows 7 home edition. by the time I changed it to Win 10 and then due a virus I formatted my disks. Right now, I want to activate the win 10 new installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/d8f511b9-2035-4fc5-aa6b-b48dfce47dcc
  4. Intermittent freeze on win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intermittent freeze on win 10: Had to restore my c: drive system after last win 10 update as it messed up everything. My computer always had a 5-10 second slowdown every now and then and I found a site that said to stop one particular service and that fixed the problem. After restore I have the problem...
  5. Win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 7 to win 10: Can i transfer old computer win 7 to new win 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/ea48f987-32d1-4b38-9a63-726bfffde42b"
  6. Various intermittent BSODs Win 10 (1903)

Various intermittent BSODs Win 10 (1903): Hello, I built a PC for my sister a few months ago and around a month in she started having various BSODs. I believe they started while Windows was trying to automatically update to 1903 from 1809 but I can't recall. Anyways, I currently have her PC to run some tests and...
  7. BSOD after upgrade from win 7 to win 10

BSOD after upgrade from win 7 to win 10: I have a pc I built myself that's been running on windows 7 without any issues whatsoever. I've left this pc on for a week at a time without a bluescreen or even shutdowns. Ever since I've upgraded to windows 10, I've been getting store exception errors every day or two....
  8. win 10 is for win 7 or win 8.1

win 10 is for win 7 or win 8.1: when i try to install win 10 i get win 10 is for win 7 or win 8.1 my laptop came install with win 8.1,rtied 3 times to install,same message.thanks for any help,maty 20636
  9. win 7 to win 10

win 7 to win 10: hello,im having the icon down the task bar for reserve my win 10,i did it in advance,but what benefits i get?is it a full version or a trial?do i get updates?do i have to install it on win 7 just an upgrade?can i reverse to win 7?do i have any setup for further use? hope...
  10. win 10 corrupts win 7

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 corrupts win 7: I installed win 10 tech preview on a new hard drive installed in a 2nd bay in my HP 7-1010 pc. The original drive has win 7 on it. My intention was to have win 10 on a separate drive so win 7 would not be affected at all should something go wrong. Twice now when I try to boot...