Windows 10: Internet Explorer Icon

Discus and support Internet Explorer Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Microsoft Edge, but for some reason the internet explorer icon has popped up on my task bar. I have tried deleting it, but it won't go away! How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MariaPerson1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Internet Explorer Icon

I use Microsoft Edge, but for some reason the internet explorer icon has popped up on my task bar. I have tried deleting it, but it won't go away! How do I get rid of internet explorer?

:)

MariaPerson1, Jun 21, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Internet Explorer Icon wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Internet Explorer Icon

Internet Explorer icon changed

Original Title: internet explorer

my internet explorer is working very well but i notice that the icon as change to a plain icon not the usual internet explorer icon. i decided to uninstall internet explorer 11 and reinstall it back but the icon did not change to internet explorer icon.
    please can someone give me a suggestion on how to solve this little problem. though i can used the internet explorer like that, but it does not bring out the icon. and just like it perfect. thanks

DONALD IKPE, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Internet Explorer Icon

1. Internet Explorer Icon - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer Icon

2. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Icon Unremovable

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Icon Unremovable: As stated in the title, I have a internet explorer 11 icon my desktop that can't be removed, I've also tried uninstalling internet explorer 11 entirely however the icon remains but is unusable. I've tried using Antivirus TotalAV to scan my computer but it didnt seem to show...
  4. Desktop icons changed to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons changed to Internet Explorer: Recently all my desktop icons for web links have changed to Internet Explorer. Firefox is my default browser. How can I change them back? I'm using Windows 10 operating system....
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  7. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet explorer: I lost my window 10 yahoo internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/32f26c63-39a5-4b2f-a46b-71245078ff94
  8. Word document are have internet explorer icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word document are have internet explorer icons: How do I change this? It happened after I did a system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-are-have-internet-explorer-icons/11676665-ed71-4edf-9ee8-f61e5fc10f5a"
  9. Internet Explorer 11 Desktop Icon

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Desktop Icon: It is possoible to create a proper IE11 desktop Icon like the one in Windows 7?: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ndows-7-a.html Thank you 18051
  10. mega files have internet explorer icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mega files have internet explorer icon: cant download zip folders it keeps becoming internet explorer icon 108204