Windows 10: Internet Explorer is very Slow...

Discus and support Internet Explorer is very Slow... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I first upgraded IE was OK but for some unknown it has become very slow. What can I look for? 28645 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rfrharbin, Nov 2, 2015.

1. rfrharbin Win User

Internet Explorer is very Slow...

When I first upgraded IE was OK but for some unknown it has become very slow.
    What can I look for?

:)

rfrharbin, Nov 2, 2015

2. Internet Explorer is very slow, especially on Google searches

Have you tried using a different browser to check if you're still experiencing the same issue?

Gerardo Aqu, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Internet Explorer is very slow, especially on Google searches

Hi,

To better assist you, we'd like to know the following information:

• Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your browsers?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer (e.g Updating or adding extensions)?

We're looking forward to your response.

Gerardo Aqu, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 2, 2015
  5. rfrharbin Win User
    I had three add-ons. It took over five minutes to disable them one at a time. This did not help. Thanks for the idea. Any other ideas?

rfrharbin, Nov 2, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 2, 2015
  7. rfrharbin Win User
    Thanks very much, the reset did the trick. I will add things back in slowly over the next few days.

rfrharbin, Nov 3, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Great news. You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Internet Explorer is very Slow... - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer very

2. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  3. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is very slow: Hi, I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home, 22H2. I reinstalled it on Sunday, and it still doesn't fix my internet problem which I think started on Saturday. I visited one site my banking site, and it just shows a spinning "load" sign plus the MS Edge spinning blue...
  4. Internet is very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet very slow

Internet very slow: My internet has been very slow but only on my laptop, i did the speedtest on my iphone and laptop and ping was 13 ms download was 12.87 mbps while on my iphone ping 25 ms and download 32 mbps. i deleted the network also rebooted my router and laptop still the same, my laptop...
  6. Very Slow Internet Connections

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Slow Internet Connections: For the past few days, my wife's computer has been very slow to connect to the Internet. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.900). Browsers used: FIrefox, MS Edge (not the new one), Google Chrome. Examples: 1. NY Times, 21 seconds to connect, then articles downloaded...
  7. Slow Internet Explorer is slow

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Internet Explorer is slow: My faster computer take 10 times longer in internet explorer 11 to bring up a site than my slower computer. I deleted the cookies but didn't help. What could be causing this? Internet edge is OK 148368
  8. Very, very slow internet

Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  9. internet very slow

internet very slow: previous i use windows 7. i am jio wifi user. but after windows 10 internet is very slow? please give solution for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-very-slow/d62d84c4-b418-4796-999a-7d0c1b6d09c1
  10. Internet running very slow

Internet running very slow: Hi all, i'm running windows 10 on a dell pc.In the last week my internet has started to run very slow. I usually use chrome, but also have internet explorer which was also slow which leads me to think the problem is to with windows rather than a browser. My ps3 seems to run...