Windows 10: Introducing Sets in Windows 10

Discus and support Introducing Sets in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 3lEjuU-XFHg One of the biggest digital challenges today is pulling together that ideal mix of apps and websites to complete everything from writing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Sets in Windows 10

Source: Introducing Sets - Windows Insider

Introducing Sets in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Turn On or Off Tabs in apps (Sets) in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Dec 19, 2017

2. Dual monitor problems

Which version of Windows 10 is installed?

Windows 10 1709 on introduces a Game Mode feature for scenarios like this.

Open Start > Settings > Gaming > Game mode > toggle on game mode.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 19, 2017
  3. manokent Win User
    "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

I have been playing Spider Solitaire on my Surface Pro 4 since I bought it without any problems, but tonight I cannot get past the requirement to sign up for solvable games.

I don't want these, I want to continue playing the normal game.

How do I get back to the normal game?

I am not interested in sharing games or signing up for X-box - I just want to continue to play the game I have played for years on several Windows computers - why does Microsoft want to stop me doing this?

manokent, Dec 19, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Does anyone have this feature available yet?

Brink, Dec 20, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    It has not appeared in either of my two insider builds I use but I figured that was just because I am in the UK.

philc43, Dec 20, 2017
  6. I don't have it and I fully updated using 1709.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 20, 2017
  7. Tony K Win User
    Have you gotten it yet, Shawn? I would think MVPs would be their choice to test.

Tony K, Dec 26, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

I haven't gotten it yet. *Sad

Brink, Dec 26, 2017
  9. Tony K Win User
    I haven't seen any members that have yet. Performing a search of Sets in the Hub gets a lot of hits.

Tony K, Dec 26, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    I appear to have the Sets feature in the latest build 17074. Looks to be working and I can see that all the apps I currently have working together are in Tabs in a window that is a bit like an Edge browser window.

philc43, Jan 11, 2018
  11. Berton Win User
    I'm getting 17074 now on one IP computer, check the other later today.

Berton, Jan 11, 2018
  12. Tony K Win User
    I received Sets in my last IP build 17063 on my main ASUS tower, but not the Acer. Same thing with the new build 17074. I've concluded out of this that it's not related to an Insider account, but may be the resources/power of the machine? Not sure. It is heavy on resources.

Tony K, Jan 11, 2018
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

I finally got the Sets feature with build 17074. *Party

Brink, Jan 13, 2018
  14. Tony K Win User
    That's great to hear, Shawn! *Smile

On both the tower and the laptop?

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Sets in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Introducing Sets

2. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  3. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  4. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  5. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  6. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  7. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  8. Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings: [ATTACH] Privacy is at the heart of Messenger - where you can be yourself with the people who matter most to you, whether that's through a message, video chat, call or a Messenger Room. Today, we're announcing new privacy and security features that give you more control....
  9. NVidia introduces Max Frame Rate setting marking an end to V & G Sync

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVidia introduces Max Frame Rate setting marking an end to V & G Sync: So basically for a decade now people were given riddles about why their high end rigs are "Tearing" (Lite or heavy stuttering on monitors on movement or sometimes standing still) . The offered solution was always to direct them to activate what is called V-Sync option for...
  10. New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Message Safety settings - Introducing Xbox Text Filters Xbox: At Xbox, we are investing in building a positive gaming community. We believe that gaming should be inclusive and welcoming for everyone, which means creating experiences and communities that invite everyone to play safely and responsibly. Since we launched Xbox Live nearly...