Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Famouz, May 17, 2017.

1. Famouz Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect before and didnt have got such a problem. I can normally use my PC.

I've checked hardware and memory with Windows 10 tools. Normally Im solving problems by myself but this one is really hard to me.

Can someone help me with this?

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/3bPFOtEC/file.html - DMP

Bluescreen view:

==================================================
    Dump File : 051517-22031-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 15.05.2017 23:22:50
    Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a
    Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000028
    Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 4 : fffff803`65610843
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+14a3b0
    File Description :
    Product Name :
    Company :
    File Version :
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+14a3b0
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051517-22031-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 4
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 14393
    Dump File Size : 843 236
    Dump File Time : 15.05.2017 23:24:02
    ==================================================

Extra link from another forum, person posted me debugger:

GardenMan - Pastebin.com

Can you read dmp for me and check whats the problem of BSOD?

:)

Famouz, May 17, 2017

2. Multiple BSoDs

Plagued by multiple BSoDs:

PFN_List_Corrupt

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

Been having this problem for a while, sparingly, but now it has become much more common when trying to play games. Computer was previously taken to the shop and problem identified as "Windows 7 Shell", but symptoms persist.

NatalieZeno, May 17, 2017
  3. Memory diagnostic results

My pc crashes on a multitude of games, while on others it never seems to crash at all. Most of the time it simply crashes to desktop while other times I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod.

Ward van der Zanden, May 17, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

5. Famouz Win User
    I uploaded dmp with the instruction. Ive edited the first post.

I'm waiting for the answer *Smile

Famouz, May 20, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Remove these programs, known for BSOD issues and revert back any driver installation done by Driver Booster.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 4 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Booster 4 Public[/quote]

7. Famouz Win User
    [/quote] I dont know if thats the issue because I did system restore and it didnt help *Sad

and Ive installed that programs after bluescreen appeared for memtest and drivers

Famouz, May 20, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

They do can contribute to the problem, the only source of drivers for laptop owners is the manufacturer of the laptop and Windows Update

9. Famouz Win User
    I've deleted them and there is still such a problem? what does DMP files say?

Famouz, May 22, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Just to inform, 1 of the first things I do is check for software that may contribute to the issue.
    Removal is a priority, because most of the times (including now) it is about driver update utilities which are known to cause/contribute to the problem, reverting back the driver installation is also important (or reinstall drivers from the right source) since it is the drivers what it is about with driver update utilities.

In regards to the dump files, we'll need driver verifier to identify the driver causing the issue. Every dump is pointing to the exact same address attempted to reference which AFAIK is most likely a bug in a driver.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Thema:

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games: Hi all! I started encountering an issue and I have no idea what to do now. I'll try my best to give a quick rundown :So. This issue only pops up when playing video games, as if I spend hours drawing or watching videos, no such thing happens. The BSOD can pop up anytime from 5...
  3. Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random crashed while playing games and IRQL_not_less_or_Equal BSOD: Random crashed while playing games and IRQL not less or Equal BSOD 64GiGs 3600Mhz i9 10900K Zotac 3080 Holo Amp Corsair MP510 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-crashed-while-playing-games-and/7ff82063-7e31-49b2-8156-09e62c1d9e1a
  4. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard...
  5. BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all, I've been getting consistent BSODs while playing games, particularly in intensive situations such as high data load or graphics. I've tried updating video drivers to no avail. I would appreciate any insight as to what could be causing this. Thank you in advance!...
  6. BSOD playing games, irql_not_less_or_equal, problem with iaStorAVC.sys

BSOD playing games, irql_not_less_or_equal, problem with iaStorAVC.sys: Hello experts! I've been having some problems while playing games like GTA V. It came recently, but not sure if I installed any new drivers, except a network driver, which I believe I reverted back to a previous version which didn't help. I've made sure windows 10 is up to...
  7. BSOD only while gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD only while gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I've build my pc about 3 weeks ago and everything was running fine and I didn't have any problems. About a week ago I started getting BSOD when playing any game sometimes on starting the game and sometimes 10 to 30 minutes in game. I've reinstalled my windows 10...
  8. BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, So I'm having BSOD issues for a while now. It can be one in 5 days or 5 in 1 hour. I'm kinda getting pissed with this situation therefore requesting for some help here. I ran Memtest 86 before upgrading to W10 months ago without any issue. Hope people can help....
  9. BSOD playing games - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ntkrnlmp.exe)

BSOD playing games - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ntkrnlmp.exe): I have been seeing intermittent BSOD's for the last couple of months now whilst playing games, always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message codes, but never any more information. I've read that this is usually caused by bad drivers accessing invalid memory, but I can't determine...
  10. While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: While playing a game on my computer I get BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, it happens EVERYTIME I go onto the game and try play it.. could someone pls help me as I am wanting to play *Sad Thanks all 29314