Windows 10: Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG?

Discus and support Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Home version does not recognize the direct USB connection from my camera. I purchased a card reader. The photos show up as MRW or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JennyK256, Oct 1, 2019.

1. JennyK256 Win User

Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG?

My Windows 10 Home version does not recognize the direct USB connection from my camera. I purchased a card reader. The photos show up as MRW or Thumbnail. I need these pics in jpeg to download onto real estate listings. I've never had issues downloading pics on older laptops What do I need to do to fix this problem??

:)

JennyK256, Oct 1, 2019
  2. tf2029 Win User

How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the convert drive to NTFS doesn't work when the drive is RAW. After following your instructions in step 2 I get message "convert is not available for RAW drives.

Any suggestions?

tf2029, Oct 1, 2019
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Oct 1, 2019
  4. edirish Win User

RAW Photo files

Just recently upgraded a PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. This PC will be used strictly for photo processing mostly using Lightroom and Photoshop. Neither Photos or Windows Photo Viewer will open the RAW files on this particular PC. I have three other
    PC's that have been upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 that will open up the RAW files in both Photos and Windows Photo Viewer. Have searched the Microsoft sites trying to find the Codec files so I can view RAW files on this PC but have found only for previous
    Windows versions and they won't install. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

edirish, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG? - Similar Threads - impossible download raw

2. Convert from webp to jpeg . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert from webp to jpeg . . .: I've got, a computer. Running, Windows 10.A family member, of mine. Sent me a bunch, of pictures.But they're all, Webp files. Over 100, all together.They're all, in one folder. I know I can, open one.And save it, as a Jpeg. But, 100. One, at a time?I came here looking for an...
  3. Convert from webp to jpeg . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert from webp to jpeg . . .: I've got, a computer. Running, Windows 10.A family member, of mine. Sent me a bunch, of pictures.But they're all, Webp files. Over 100, all together.They're all, in one folder. I know I can, open one.And save it, as a Jpeg. But, 100. One, at a time?I came here looking for an...
  4. Convert from webp to jpeg . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. convertion of jpeg tp PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convertion of jpeg tp PDF: I want to convert jpegs into PDF's, and I have found many many websites to do it, but I don't now which ones of them are safe. Can someone help me to find a safe method? I lave a HP 14B S153 OD laptop with windows 10 ....
  6. convertion of jpeg tp PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convertion of jpeg tp PDF: I want to convert jpegs into PDF's, and I have found many many websites to do it, but I don't now which ones of them are safe. Can someone help me to find a safe method? I lave a HP 14B S153 OD laptop with windows 10 ....
  7. convertion of jpeg tp PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. convert pdf files to jpeg

convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  9. Convert RAW Filesystem into NTFS

Convert RAW Filesystem into NTFS: So this is an interesting story. I have an USB-Stick with 64gb space on it. I so far only used it for readyboost because i didnt really find an other use for it. But today, i wanted to set up an virtual machine and needed the usb-stick. I realized i had an windows backup on...
  10. trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this?

trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this?: trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-convert-raw-files-to-jpeg-can-windows-10/e8530d8c-b67f-4c84-91de-3589233ddb20"