Windows 10: Is it normal behavior for 1903?

Discus and support Is it normal behavior for 1903? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My CPU being loaded under 60% when I open File Manager. On Task Manager opening it loads at 100%. Is it normal or abnormal? What are yours?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LD_918, Jul 9, 2019.

1. LD_918 Win User

Is it normal behavior for 1903?

My CPU being loaded under 60% when I open File Manager. On Task Manager opening it loads at 100%. Is it normal or abnormal? What are yours?

:)

LD_918, Jul 9, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Mail and 1903

Dear Greg,

Thanks for suggestions, started last night, after work today I will move on to the reinstall step. Except for this odd hiccup the new 1903 is great. When I reset Mail, the Mail program would not allow me to "add account," shutting down instantly, suggesting
    that the problem is with the app as it resides on my computer. Will follow up after reinstalling.

Ragnar Danneskjold, Jul 9, 2019
  4. RolandJS Win User

CC Cleaner changed my browser

Some time back, I had to "rebuild" my Internet Explorer, it took several steps before it was back to normal operations. If I can find that quick-list of steps, I'll be back and post the steps in this post as an addendum.
    Meanwhile, it's possible that tweaking.com's Windows Repair (All in One) might be a good starting point. I believe there is a clickbox or two that relates to Internet Explorer; also consider clicking items #26 & 27 just to reSet to Default some Windows Prime behavior.

RolandJS, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it normal behavior for 1903? - Similar Threads - normal behavior 1903

2. Is This a PowerShell/Startup Script? Is it Normal Behavior? Need Urgent Help Because This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This a PowerShell/Startup Script? Is it Normal Behavior? Need Urgent Help Because This...: I made a post about this a few days ago but there was no definitive conclusion on what this was and I'm no less worried then than I am now. I don't use PowerShell at all, I've never engaged with or created Scripts in my life, but I'm at my wits end with understanding this or...
  3. Is This a PowerShell/Startup Script? Is it Normal Behavior? Need Urgent Help Because This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This a PowerShell/Startup Script? Is it Normal Behavior? Need Urgent Help Because This...: I made a post about this a few days ago but there was no definitive conclusion on what this was and I'm no less worried then than I am now. I don't use PowerShell at all, I've never engaged with or created Scripts in my life, but I'm at my wits end with understanding this or...
  4. Is This a PowerShell/Startup Script? Is it Normal Behavior? Need Urgent Help Because This...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behavior: Is there a fix for privileges e.g., changing background color being removed due to "behavior" issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/behavior/3be04b8f-51b9-4a83-b78a-99dfa522cc93
  6. Windows 10 upgrade 1903 froze on 16%. Normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgrade 1903 froze on 16%. Normal?: Hey, Ms wants me to upgrade to newest Windows 10 because of end of support to my current one on my desktop pc. Now, I restarted to update, and the dots spin up to until 16 per cent, and now it's frozen. Should I just restart? What kind of death and destruction would be...
  7. Surprise, Microsoft changed Windows Update behavior for the better in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Surprise, Microsoft changed Windows Update behavior for the better in Windows 10 1903: Since the release of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system in 2015, updating and patching was at the heart of criticism that administrators and power users leveled at Microsoft. It was not the only argument brought forth against Windows 10, Telemetry being another, but it...
  8. Is this normal behavior for cortana? (multiple monitor users?)

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this normal behavior for cortana? (multiple monitor users?): Argh. so i decided to give cortana a go. Turns out much less resource intensive than I anticipated so theres that. However, I use my accessory display for my main taskbar so the notification tray shows up there. Apart from issues with cortana picking the proper monitor to...
  9. Creators Update "Normal" Behavior?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update "Normal" Behavior?: Booted up Gayle's little HP Laptop this morning and got the update window with "Lets Get Started" and saying "they" had some things to perform before the update. In retrospect, I should have connected an Ethernet cable, but oh well. After just over two hours of what I...
  10. Is this normal behavior using the Macrium Reflect free boot media?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is this normal behavior using the Macrium Reflect free boot media?: I am running Windows 10 home. Recently installed macrium free latest V6 version. Previously used Acronis. I created the rescue media on cd. Booting from a cold boot with the cd, I can see the read/write light on the cd and hard drive activity on my tower, but all i am...