Windows 10: Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number?

Discus and support Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi,I wanted to know if it is possible to use group by type in a folder but without showing the number on the right? [ATTACH] Thanks in advance,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ricardobohner, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number?

Hi,I wanted to know if it is possible to use group by type in a folder but without showing the number on the right?
    Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number? Xz8H4vq.jpg

Thanks in advance, Ricardo

:)

ricardobohner, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Show Local users and Groups

Hello Frank, and welcome to Ten Forums. Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number? :)

If you have the Windows 10 Home edition, then it will not have Local Users and Groups (lusrmgr.msc) included in it. It's only available in the Pro and Enterprise editions instead.

If you like, you could use step 3 in OPTION THREE of the tutorial below list users in a group.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...a.html#option4

Brink, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Quick Access: Folder & File Grouping (QA grouped by type, folder or file) ceased working

Almost identical to this Question that never received a response (Windows 10 Quick Access - Folders grouped separately sometimes), I have lost the grouping of Files,
    folders (basically types) in Quick Access.

As illustrated in the photos in that thread, I used to (generally although sometimes randomly not) have Quick Access showing with separate Folder and File categories (as in the 2nd photo) but this suddenly today disappeared and it seems impossible to restore.

Now an undifferentiated list (as in the first photo) is the only thing that shows, regardless of view options, etc.

WilliamFellows, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number?

[Windows 10] Grouping by type, folders not on top

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps, follow the below steps.

• Right click on the empty space and click on Group by.

• Now click on Ascending and check.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number?

1. Is it possible group by type in a folder without showing number? - Similar Threads - possible group type

2. Show number of files in folder in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show number of files in folder in Explorer?: Using Windows 11In Explorer it will show folders and files. For folders, is there a column/field I can add along with Name, Type, Date Created, etc that will show if there are files in that folder, or how many files are in that folder? I basically want to know if folders...
  3. Show number of files in folder in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show number of files in folder in Explorer?: Using Windows 11In Explorer it will show folders and files. For folders, is there a column/field I can add along with Name, Type, Date Created, etc that will show if there are files in that folder, or how many files are in that folder? I basically want to know if folders...
  4. number row with on screen keyboard without losing swipe typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    number row with on screen keyboard without losing swipe typing: Currently, i can either use the default layout without dedicated number row and have swipe typing, or use traditional layout with dedicated number row and miss swipe typing. This makes both of them pretty unproductive for me. Ideally, I would have preferred default layout...
  5. Files and folders group not showing in this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files and folders group not showing in this PC: After updating an update that adds tabs to explorer I can't see the files and folders group anymore. I ran SFC and restart explorer but no luck. Please help me solve this, thank you....
  6. Files and folders group not showing in this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files and folders group not showing in this PC: After updating an update that adds tabs to explorer I can't see the files and folders group anymore. I ran SFC and restart explorer but no luck. Please help me solve this, thank you....
  7. Is it possible to encrypt folders without external programs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to encrypt folders without external programs?: Is it possible to encrypt folders without external programs in Windows 10 ? Many thanks in advance Kann man Ordner ohne externe Programme verschlüsseln?
  8. typing extra letters and numbers show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    typing extra letters and numbers show up: When I type letters keep popping up like when I hit the space bar a j pops up. Very frustrating . Need help can not figure this out.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-extra-letters-and-numbers-show-up/ffae4498-eb3e-4ca3-88c8-024adf74801a
  9. Change folders to be above PSD files in Group By Type?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change folders to be above PSD files in Group By Type?: My preference for sorting my files is to have them grouped by type. However, when I do this, my files like .psd, .clip and a few others appear above my folders by default and so far I haven't been able to find an answer on how to fix this. What can I do? Basically, this is...
  10. Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, numbers keys are present on two spots on a keyboard. One is at the number pad and the other of above the letters. You might face an issue where your laptop keyboard won’t type numbers. This could be with [...] This post Keyboard wont type numbers OR...