Windows 10: Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier...

Discus and support Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier version, can I get it on the windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RGKettle420, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier...

Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier version, can I get it on the windows 10?

:)

RGKettle420, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 7, 2018
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier... [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier...

photo viewer

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as corrupted system file or your graphic driver needs to be updated. To isolate your issues about viewing photos in
    Windows Photo Viewer, we just have a few questions:

• Is the issue the same with a different image file format?
    • Have you tried using the Photo app to check if the issue is the same?
    • Is the issue only occurs with the photos that were captured using your DSLR camera?
    • Have you tried downloading photos online and check if the issue is the same?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, to troubleshoot your issue in using the Windows Photo Viewer, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter. To do so, click on this
    link. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you update your graphic driver. To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier...

1. Is the photo viewer in earlier Windows 8, different the windows 10? I prefer the earlier... - Similar Threads - photo viewer earlier

2. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore to earlier date: Downloaded a driver from driver support one so i could use my cd drive to rip cds to my sony mp3 player, now they want to charge $9.99 per month to do so, i did not enter any detsils...
  3. I want to restore Windows 10 to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to restore Windows 10 to an earlier date: It computer won't work it keeps on wanting to repair itself***Moved from Bing forum *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-restore-windows-10-to-an-earlier-date/02dce12b-4c49-410f-807d-1343050b34f5
  4. Revert to earlier version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Revert to earlier version: I did a clean install of 20h2 with a Win 10 flash dirve that I purchased. After numerous issues black screen, blue screen, freezes I figured out that the new Win 10 20H2 does not like my EVGA nVidia GTX 1060 6Gb graphics card. It actually hates it. If I install the card, the...
  5. Reply to an earlier post

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reply to an earlier post: Hi gang, I recently posted a problem with a slow computer- an Acer Aspire z601.I had a reply from Igor instructing me to update Drivers and Bios from the Acer website. This I did but after selecting Save and Exit I now have the problem of getting to exit from the set-up...
  6. reset windows to earlier setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset windows to earlier setting: how do I reset windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-to-earlier-setting/0e705dcd-6e7c-41d7-87e0-316865fc7b91
  7. Asphalt 8 Seemingly Still at v4.2 or earlier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 Seemingly Still at v4.2 or earlier: Hello, I installed Asphalt 8: Airborne on my Windows 10 laptop in late December, and I had already advanced to Season 9 and Level 16 in Multiplayer. But recently all my app data was deleted after a normal shutdown. When I woke up the next day, I was back to Level 1 with a...
  8. Earlier versions of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earlier versions of Windows: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, Build 17134. I have a software program that is only tested to Build 1709. Can I have both (or either) running on the new laptop, as it will only be used for running the software....
  9. reset to earlier windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reset to earlier windows 10: because of missing camera Microsoft tech support person told me to "reset" my laptop to earlier version. i need to know what will happen, what earlier version of windows 10 is she referring?...
  10. Reset to earlier point

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reset to earlier point: I have lost the ability to open the Start Menu, I call it the Apps screen, and wondered if it would help to restore to an earlier date and how do that in Win 10. 57021