Windows 10: Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer?

Discus and support Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example, please look at this comparison of my 3d model viewed in an old version of Windows 3D viewer compared with the newer version where it looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yuze_, Nov 23, 2019.

1. /u/yuze_ Win User

Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer?

For example, please look at this comparison of my 3d model viewed in an old version of Windows 3D viewer compared with the newer version where it looks like complete garbage.

I can't find older version anywhere and I regret upgrading SO MUCH!!!

Old version https://i.imgur.com/hxk5Pyd.png

New version https://i.imgur.com/4pasRJ6.png

Edit: I believe it was called VIEW 3D before

submitted by /u/yuze_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yuze_, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer

The Skip Ahead got an update to version 5.1809.20012.0 from the Microsoft Store, and was renamed to 3D Viewer.

Version 5.1809.20012.0 of the app features the following changes:

• Rebrand: Mixed Reality Viewer becomes 3D Viewer
    • Environment & Lighting: 3D Viewer now allows you to adjust the intensity, saturation, value and colour of the light to your liking. In addition, there are several selectable themes available to your liking such as Sunset.
    • Stats & Shading: 3D Viewer presents a new Statistics and Shading section, in which it will be possible to inspect and adjust the shapes and dates of the objects present in your projects
    • Removed the hamburger menu in favour of a new top menu
    • New welcome screen
    • New settings
    • Introduced control with the Surface Pen
    • It is now possible to hide the 3D Viewer option panels
    • Significant improvements with the display in Mixed Reality
    • Introduced the reveal effect
    • New 3D Print options
    • Various bug corrections and improvements

Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer? [​IMG]

Source: 3D Viewer | Microsoft al lavoro per unire Print 3D e Mixed Reality Viewer - Aggiornamenti Lumia

Brink, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Mixed Reality Viewer app gets update & renamed to 3D Viewer VR-Holo

The Skip Ahead got an update to version 5.1809.20012.0 from the Microsoft Store, and was renamed to 3D Viewer.

Version 5.1809.20012.0 of the app features the following changes:

• Rebrand: Mixed Reality Viewer becomes 3D Viewer
    • Environment & Lighting: 3D Viewer now allows you to adjust the intensity, saturation, value and colour of the light to your liking. In addition, there are several selectable themes available to your liking such as Sunset.
    • Stats & Shading: 3D Viewer presents a new Statistics and Shading section, in which it will be possible to inspect and adjust the shapes and dates of the objects present in your projects
    • Removed the hamburger menu in favour of a new top menu
    • New welcome screen
    • New settings
    • Introduced control with the Surface Pen
    • It is now possible to hide the 3D Viewer option panels
    • Significant improvements with the display in Mixed Reality
    • Introduced the reveal effect
    • New 3D Print options
    • Various bug corrections and improvements

Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer? [​IMG]

Source: 3D Viewer | Microsoft al lavoro per unire Print 3D e Mixed Reality Viewer - Aggiornamenti Lumia

Brink, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer?

Swapping to an older version of windows

Is there still an official way to drop back to an older version of windows, I honestly don't mind using a 3rd party way. If possible, can you list step by step instructions or a link to an easy to use website. Thanks.

jordanrothstein, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer?

1. Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer? - Similar Threads - find OLDER versions

2. A way to stop one particular app in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A way to stop one particular app in OneDrive: Is there indeed a way to stop one particular App to TwoDrive, pardon me please, I mean to OneDrive and if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-way-to-stop-one-particular-app-in-onedrive/4da88bf2-d79a-43d8-8c0f-32e7fbce15e5
  3. A way to stop one particular app in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A way to stop one particular app in OneDrive: Is there indeed a way to stop one particular App to TwoDrive, pardon me please, I mean to OneDrive and if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-way-to-stop-one-particular-app-in-onedrive/4da88bf2-d79a-43d8-8c0f-32e7fbce15e5
  4. Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version: Looking for some advice. I have ran a vulnerability scan on one of my laptops, which has windows 11 Professional Version 21H2. The scan results shows that I have an old version of MS Paint 3d installed. version 1.0.46.0, and the recommendation is that I update to the newest...
  5. Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version

Microsoft Paint 3D - Remove references to older version: Looking for some advice. I have ran a vulnerability scan on one of my laptops, which has windows 11 Professional Version 21H2. The scan results shows that I have an old version of MS Paint 3d installed. version 1.0.46.0, and the recommendation is that I update to the newest...
  6. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  7. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  8. Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram: I found the Instagram app auto-upgraded, and it lost many features, so I want to reinstall an older version submitted by /u/zlp3817 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdpadk/is_there_a_way_to_install_an_older_version/
  9. Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finding Places To Download Older Versions Of Windows 10: So, the latest version of Windows 10 is giving me problems and I want to return to one of the past updates. Can one of you point me in the direction of where I can download them, please? I got a USB to save it on by the way. submitted by /u/PowerGamer99 [link] [comments]...
  10. How to uninstall 3D Viewer App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall 3D Viewer App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers an incredibly useful ap–3D Viewer which creators can use to animate 3D models, and also mix it with real-life objects using the Mixed Reality feature. You can see 3D models with lighting controls, inspect model data, and visualize [...] This...