Windows 10: Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10? 120794 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Oct 31, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?

:)

huffman, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Cursus Win User
    Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Menu bar

2. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  3. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  4. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  6. Missing context menu on search bar

Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  7. How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...: Hi,I had recently bought new laptop for my studies and when I had restarted my laptop setting wont pop even my menu and search button won't work if I click into it. I had tried resetting windows explorer and still won't. I also pressing Windows key + R then typing at the...
  8. How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...

How to fix when Settings, Menu, Microsoft store button and search bar wont open after I...: Hi,I had recently bought new laptop for my studies and when I had restarted my laptop setting wont pop even my menu and search button won't work if I click into it. I had tried resetting windows explorer and still won't. I also pressing Windows key + R then typing at the...
  9. How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?: I've been using this minimalist file explorer of Windows 11 for months. Isn't there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blank-file-explorer-menu-bar-on/9437ec75-281d-4ede-9eab-be2e56ecdb5d
  10. How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?

How can I fix blank file explorer menu bar on Windows 11?: I've been using this minimalist file explorer of Windows 11 for months. Isn't there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-blank-file-explorer-menu-bar-on/9437ec75-281d-4ede-9eab-be2e56ecdb5d