Windows 10: Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else?

Discus and support Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aangsbison [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aangsbison, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else?

/u/aangsbison, Jan 2, 2020

2. No icons on desktop after startup only

EagleEye,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried toggling the Desktop icons on and off?

• Right-click on an open area of the Desktop
    • Click: View
    • If Show Desktop icons is already checked, uncheck it.
    • Repeat the above steps a time or two.
    • Check: Show Desktop icons

Desktop Icons - Hide or Show in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

If no go on the above, right-click on the empty Desktop, and create a file.

Let us know if they come back on.

cottonball, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else?

Show / hide files HELP..

Which method did you use to "hide" your file ?

blobster21, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else?

1. Is there a way to only show the content on a PNG file icon? Hide everything else? - Similar Threads - show content PNG

2. Thumbnails only .png and some icons on taskbar stop showing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails only .png and some icons on taskbar stop showing Windows 10: Thumbnails of .png files and some icons on taskbar Calculator, Settings, Photo Viewer etc stopped appearing but with .jpg thumbnails everething is fineI suspect that the reason is my messing with registryI tried:Changing explorer's view settings related to thumbnailsClearing...
  3. Thumbnails only .png and some icons on taskbar stop showing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails only .png and some icons on taskbar stop showing Windows 10: Thumbnails of .png files and some icons on taskbar Calculator, Settings, Photo Viewer etc stopped appearing but with .jpg thumbnails everething is fineI suspect that the reason is my messing with registryI tried:Changing explorer's view settings related to thumbnailsClearing...
  4. Thumbnails only .png and some icons on taskbar stop showing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is there a way to only use an SSD as a boot drive and install everything else on my HDD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to only use an SSD as a boot drive and install everything else on my HDD?: Hi everyone, I've looked around and didn't seem to find a solution to this issue. I'm about to reinstall my Windows completly (clean install) and all the answers were with a current install how to move stuff to the hard drive. On Linux, I can assign a /boot mountpoint to a...
  6. Is there a way to hide/show desktop icons with just one mouse click?

Is there a way to hide/show desktop icons with just one mouse click?: I have a lot of desktop icons, they're usually files or folders that I'm editing. I know that I can right click > view > hide desktop icons, but that's a bit long winded. Is there a way to have something on my taskbar that I can just single click to show/hide? Thanks....
  7. Show/Hide Desktop icons

Show/Hide Desktop icons: Is there a keyboard shortcut to hide or show desktop icons? submitted by /u/Deathpact231 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i193tb/showhide_desktop_icons/
  8. Icons Not Showing only file name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons Not Showing only file name: I know Microsoft word converts a pdf to editable word file..Now the issue I m facing 1. I opend the Word 2016 version 2. was browsing for a pdf file from my pc 3 .I noticed in the browsing search box while loading all the pdfs from user folder the icons were changing...
  9. Is there a way to change the File Explorer color to Light while keeping everything else to...

Is there a way to change the File Explorer color to Light while keeping everything else to...: I updated my windows today (I don't know how long it had been outdated, probably months) and suddenly my file explorer turned into this ugly dark mode. I don't dislike dark modes, but I prefer my file explorer just being the white color. The thing is, when I change it to...
  10. Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file: Hi, I have just received a one off photo which is a PNG and PDF but my computer will not let me open it. I have tried things like paint but no luck. So is there an app which I can get if possible FREE which will let me open them or convert them. Thanks...