Windows 10: Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian...

Discus and support Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the US and UK language packs installed https://i.imgur.com/2ruaii7.png submitted by /u/Dobypeti [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dobypeti, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian...

/u/Dobypeti, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Drew1903 Win User

New Emoji Panel Outside the USA

To have/use the new Emoji Panel if, in a Country or Region other than the United States... Simply, Use English (US) keyboard (setting) and then, can access/use the new Emoji Panel. Location does not need to be United States. Example: I am in Canada w/
    PC set to Canada, BUT, keyboard is on English (US)... not, English (Canada)

Open it via Win+. or Win+;

Cheers,

Drew

Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian... aa62c05e-f811-4fab-a0ac-54c267de0473.jpg

Drew1903, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

@Brink

Hi
    I tried your suggested test and nothing happens.
    The emoji panel did not open.*Sad

Note:
    This was also occurring prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Geosammy Win User

Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian...

Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

Hi All,
    I also posted this same question here...
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

Anyway,

I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open,
    using either *Start+ ., or *Start + ; key's.

I've done a system file check and no integrity violations were found.

Is there a know service, that needs to be turned on/running for this to work?
    Or maybe there's a setting I've overlooked, or perhaps turned off?

Any suggestion on how to correct this issue, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As a side note:
    The emoji panel use to open as intended, but now it doesn't.
    It also did not function, prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian...

1. Is there any way I can make the emoji panel (Win + .) recognize both English and Hungarian... - Similar Threads - emoji panel recognize

2. Emoji Panel does not show up - but I can use the emojis o.O

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji Panel does not show up - but I can use the emojis o.O: Before I start I will tell you that I've browsed through everything google showed me regarding emoji panel dissappearing or not working at all and I've checked what I think is "everything". I ended up reinstalling my entire system just to get emoji panel to work with a...
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  5. Emoji Panel not working in any App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emoji Panel not working in any App on Windows 10: Emoji Panel lets you use emojis in any application on Windows 10. It is a built-in feature that is used by so many around the world. It is usually opened by pressing Win+. or Win+; on the keyboard. The Emoji Panel appears as a small box with all the emojis we regularly use on...
  6. Resize the emoji panel in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resize the emoji panel in WIN 10: Hey guys, has anyone of you an idea how to resize the emoji panel? You know, the thing that pops up when pressing "WIN"+"." It's really annoying for me to have only 5x8 emojis at once in the grid ... even though I rather prefer inserting greek letters from there Any...
  7. Emoji panel is not working in any app!

Emoji panel is not working in any app!: Hello! My name is Amin and I have a very big problem in the new Windows 10 update. After the 2020 update of Windows 10 the emoji panel isn't working anymore! I have no problem opening the emoji panel and I can easily open it, but my problem is that when I want to use emojis...
  8. Emoji panel is not working in any app!

Emoji panel is not working in any app!: Hello! My name is Amin and I have a very big problem in the new Windows 10 update. After the 2020 update of Windows 10 the emoji panel isn't working anymore! I have no problem opening the emoji panel and I can easily open it, but my problem is that when I want to use emojis...
  9. Issues with the emoji panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with the emoji panel: I didn't know where to post this so if I posted in the wrong category I'm sorry. As the title says I have a problem with the emoji panel in Windows 10. The app opens fine, but I can't insert any emoji anywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how did you fix it? 162731
  10. any way to change the emojis?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to change the emojis?: i don't actually have any problem with microsoft's emojis or anything, i just would prefer to have something like google's noto emojis if there's any possible way? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...