Windows 10: Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?

Discus and support Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I understand that some people will undoubtedly appreciate Focus Assistant, but I am not one of them. It is the most annoying program I have ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rretwretwrewret, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?

I understand that some people will undoubtedly appreciate Focus Assistant, but I am not one of them. It is the most annoying program I have ever encountered. It is constantly interrupting me and nothing I do fixes the problem. I've turned everything off in Settings, which has done nothing to stop the problem.

In particular, I do NOT want to be notified every time an email arrives. I get a lot of emails, and I'm tried of getting bombarded with notifications. Focus Assistant does this even when Outlook is closed.

Focus Assistant settings don't do anything. I've tried them all in various combinations, and it changes nothing. It also just started sending "wake up" notifications, which I have never even knew it could do, and certainly did not set it to do so. It has become a huge, distracting issue when I'm working, and I'm beyond tired of it. I consider it malware at this point.

Please - NO advice about adjusting settings -I'm not interested. Unless you can tell me how to delete it completely, please don't respond to this.

There must be a way to get rid of it because the computers at work are all Windows 10, and none of them have Focus Assistant. If I can't find a way to get rid of this pest I am going to have to switch over to a Mac.

Thanks -

:)

rretwretwrewret, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows focus assist

Hello Mike, *Smile

Focus Assist used to be called "Quiet Hours".

It's a feature that basically allows you to pause or stop showing notifications when they would be inconvenient.

Here's some tutorials below to give you more details:

Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Change Focus Assist Automatic Rules in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Apr 28, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?

Focus Assist Alerts

Is there a way to disable the sound for focus assist alerts? I don't see the point in the sound alerts when the point of focus assist is to reduce "noise".

swarfega, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant?

1. Is there any way to delete/uninstall Focus Assistant? - Similar Threads - delete uninstall Focus

2. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  3. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every once in awhile my focus assist stops working. I have checked everything I can, I have shut down and restarted, and still nothing. Is the whole program not working, or is it just for me?Thank you for providing me with any assistance you can give me....
  4. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: My focus assist only works for some notifications. I have checked the settings and every e-mail that I have assigned to be notified about is listed. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix it, or if the issue is with Microsoft itself. Thank you, MJ...
  5. focus assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist: How do I totally disable Focus Assist?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/bbb0578a-592e-4c74-946d-a43086ec78a3
  6. Focus Assist - how can I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist - how can I uninstall it: Configuration: Windows 10 x64 bit latest version, 64 Gig Ram, ATI 8 Gig Video I lost my Windows boot sector installing an old version of Malwarebytes. Manually copied the data - formatted the hard drive and reinstalled everything - yes it took two days with all the updates....
  7. Focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist: I want focus assist removed from my computer. Period. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/ce21b639-2f25-4bbd-9f07-93deeebd3952
  8. Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus Assist: Hi, I would like to ask you how can I enable the Focus Assist by script, by GPO, by Registry Key or by Scheduled task. I would like to enable it with Windows Server 2012. The GPO with quiet hours and the registry keys EntryTime and ExitTime don't run. Thanks...
  9. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist: I mostly play PC games on virtual machines and i don't want any notification sounds while i'm using a VM. Can i set up Focus Assist on specific programs or should i need to keep it on at all times? 140978
  10. THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS

THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS: Hi. I almost gave up on cortana when I couldn't find it anywhere, but then after I changed something in settings, language stuff I believe, I got cortana back. But I still don't see focus assist anywhere in settings or the cortana banner, and not in the notification thing on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall focus assist

2. uninstall focus assist windows 10

3. switch off focus assist completely

4. can I uninstall focus assistant?