Windows 10: Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white?

Discus and support Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Seloving [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dx3646/is_there_any_way_to_turn_this_menu_bluewhite/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Seloving, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white?

/u/Seloving, Nov 16, 2019
  2. ziffel Win User

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

Don't see a way to edit my previous post, but here's an image of how Cortana displays my shopping list:

Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white? [​IMG]

ziffel, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    I'm still seeing start menu ads dispite turning them off

Hello BreadedChicken, and welcome to Ten Forums. Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white? :)

The Occasionally show suggestions in Start setting is only for the Suggested apps shown in the All Apps list in the Start menu instead.

*Arrow Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

You can also turn off automatic installation of suggested apps to completely stop them. Be sure to also read the blue note box at the top of the tutorial below for more info.

*Arrow Turn Off Automatic Installation of Suggested Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Brink, Nov 16, 2019
  4. PloKoon Win User

Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white?

Making the taskbar Edge icon white

Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a video tutorial. A lot of steps to change the icon color but worth it to me.

If I heard you correctly, this will reset every time Edge updates?

PloKoon, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white?

1. Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white? - Similar Threads - turn menu blue

2. Blue screen and not booting in any way

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and not booting in any way: I was using my laptop suddenly a blue screen apeared and it rebooted automatically but was unable to boot.I tried to force close and start again but it didn't work.I tried to enter automatic repair but didn't work. I also used usb bootable pendrive still failed.What could be...
  3. Blue screen and not booting in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and not booting in any way: I was using my laptop suddenly a blue screen apeared and it rebooted automatically but was unable to boot.I tried to force close and start again but it didn't work.I tried to enter automatic repair but didn't work. I also used usb bootable pendrive still failed.What could be...
  4. Blue screen and not booting in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?: Hello, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? My PC isn't compatible with Windows 11, as it doesn't have a TPM, so I got a theme but only the start button has moved. So, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? I'm on Windows 10 Pro, if that...
  6. Any way to remove these from start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to remove these from start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MindOfErick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9nta/any_way_to_remove_these_from_start_menu/
  7. Is there any way to remove white border on context menu while using dark mode?

Is there any way to remove white border on context menu while using dark mode?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pikachu282 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if6coy/is_there_any_way_to_remove_white_border_on/
  8. Any way to fix this weird blue tint?

Any way to fix this weird blue tint?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/64stacksof64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezsmft/any_way_to_fix_this_weird_blue_tint/
  9. taskbar and start menu background turned white

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar and start menu background turned white: Hi, my taskbar and start menu background have both turned white since last update earlier in this month. I have tried right click on desktop, personalize, colors... but it doesn't give me the option to tick on the start, taskbar and action center box. Any ideas on how to get...
  10. Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles: Title says it all -- In particular, Windows Update tile which was created by right-clicking on Update & security box in settings and selecting Pin to Start. The tile opens up the Windows Update page and I would like to rename the tile to say Windows Update ( or Win Update...