Windows 10: Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

Discus and support Is Windows Switcher Deprecated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10? [img] 11111 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windunce, Jul 31, 2015.

1. windunce Win User

Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10?

Is Windows Switcher Deprecated [​IMG]

:)

windunce, Jul 31, 2015
  2. medeiom1 Win User

patent infringement

Is Microsoft aware of Apple's latest iOS7 that have striking identical features to Windows Phone 8? Especially, the app switcher which is exactly the same as Windows Phone 8 app switcher.

MS legal team needs to be advised immediately!

medeiom1, Jul 31, 2015
  3. NigeUK Win User
    Lumia 650 lost FM Radio app following automated update

Continuum? Universal Apps?

No. Me neither.

By this logic (apps deprecated due to decreased usage) it won't be long before Windows Mobile itself is deprecated.

Third party apps are scarce compared to Android/Apple devices and third-party app developers are deprecating their apps on Windows Mobile (presumably also due to decreased usage).

And still, the bugs remain....

NigeUK, Jul 31, 2015
  4. rspy24 Win User

Still there, but now the preview are bigger. Like an 300% bigger

rspy24, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello windunce,

Switching between apps is now done through Task View in Windows 10. The tutorial below can show you more on this if you like. *Smile

Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  6. windunce Win User
    Thanks for the tip rspy24 and the great tutorial too Brink.

Looks like my goto would be Option 4.

But I would hope that a single click shortcut could be created and placed in QL
    that replicates that three finger salute Is Windows Switcher Deprecated :)

Thanks

windunce, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Is Windows Switcher Deprecated - Similar Threads - Switcher Deprecated

2. Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher: I can`t get rid of wrong layouts in the list of the input switcher on Windows 11.This problem discussed before but obvioulsy still not solved. I had to use regedit, but now it has come back.Microsoft should understand that there are people using two different languages. Then...
  3. Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher: I can`t get rid of wrong layouts in the list of the input switcher on Windows 11.This problem discussed before but obvioulsy still not solved. I had to use regedit, but now it has come back.Microsoft should understand that there are people using two different languages. Then...
  4. Smart automatic keyboard switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart automatic keyboard switcher: Hi, I there a tool or software for Windows That will help me to write in a different language ? I mean, if I need to write "Hello" in ENG And my keyboard is by mistake set on Hebrew, I will type "Hקךךם"And the tool will switch it automatically to "Hello"The only thing I found...
  5. Smart automatic keyboard switcher

Smart automatic keyboard switcher: Hi, I there a tool or software for Windows That will help me to write in a different language ? I mean, if I need to write "Hello" in ENG And my keyboard is by mistake set on Hebrew, I will type "Hקךךם"And the tool will switch it automatically to "Hello"The only thing I found...
  6. Bug causing keyboard switcher in tray to appear, even though only one keyboard is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug causing keyboard switcher in tray to appear, even though only one keyboard is installed: The keyboard switcher appears in tray and shortcut key is activated, even though only one keyboard is installed. A workaround to temporarily fix it is by adding the US QWERTY keyboard, and then remove it again. As soon as I click remove, it dissappears from tray. When I...
  7. Bug causing keyboard switcher in tray to appear, even though only one keyboard is installed

Bug causing keyboard switcher in tray to appear, even though only one keyboard is installed: The keyboard switcher appears in tray and shortcut key is activated, even though only one keyboard is installed. A workaround to temporarily fix it is by adding the US QWERTY keyboard, and then remove it again. As soon as I click remove, it dissappears from tray. When I...
  8. My desktop and wallpaper is gone and my app switcher alt + tab looks like windows 98

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop and wallpaper is gone and my app switcher alt + tab looks like windows 98: My desktop and wallpaper is gone and my app switcher alt + tab looks like windows 98, I can't open any apps, the windows button is completely unresponsive, I have no taskbar, my desktop is completely blank, my wallpaper is gone and all my files saved to my desktop is gone....
  9. My desktop and wallpaper is gone and my app switcher alt + tab looks like windows 98

My desktop and wallpaper is gone and my app switcher alt + tab looks like windows 98: My desktop and wallpaper is gone and my app switcher alt + tab looks like windows 98, I can't open any apps, the windows button is completely unresponsive, I have no taskbar, my desktop is completely blank, my wallpaper is gone and all my files saved to my desktop is gone....
  10. HDMI switcher causes dwm.exe to crash in kernelbase.dll and I get no video and cannot RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI switcher causes dwm.exe to crash in kernelbase.dll and I get no video and cannot RDP: I have two machines going into a BENFEI HDMI 1.4V 2 to 1 splitter. Theres a button you just push to toggle between input 1 and 2. The output goes to a 24" Dell monitor.One input is a machine that dual boots fedora linux and Mac OSX Ventura. The other input is my main machine...