Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

Discus and support Is Windows Switcher Deprecated in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10? [img] 11111 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windunce, Jul 31, 2015.

1. windunce Win User

Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10?

[​IMG]

:)

windunce, Jul 31, 2015
  2. medeiom1 Win User

patent infringement

Is Microsoft aware of Apple's latest iOS7 that have striking identical features to Windows Phone 8? Especially, the app switcher which is exactly the same as Windows Phone 8 app switcher.

MS legal team needs to be advised immediately!

medeiom1, Jul 31, 2015
  3. NigeUK Win User
    Lumia 650 lost FM Radio app following automated update

Continuum? Universal Apps?

No. Me neither.

By this logic (apps deprecated due to decreased usage) it won't be long before Windows Mobile itself is deprecated.

Third party apps are scarce compared to Android/Apple devices and third-party app developers are deprecating their apps on Windows Mobile (presumably also due to decreased usage).

And still, the bugs remain....

NigeUK, Jul 31, 2015
  4. rspy24 Win User

Still there, but now the preview are bigger. Like an 300% bigger

rspy24, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello windunce,

Switching between apps is now done through Task View in Windows 10. The tutorial below can show you more on this if you like. *Smile

Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  6. windunce Win User
    Thanks for the tip rspy24 and the great tutorial too Brink.

Looks like my goto would be Option 4.

But I would hope that a single click shortcut could be created and placed in QL
    that replicates that three finger salute :)

Thanks

windunce, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Is Windows Switcher Deprecated - Similar Threads - Switcher Deprecated

1. XP Style 'Switcher' in Windows 10 TP

in Windows 10 Support
    XP Style 'Switcher' in Windows 10 TP: Invoke a one time instance of XP Style "Alt+Tab" Switcher in Windows 10 Technical Preview: (Just for fun!) [img] Press and hold right Alt key►tap left Alt key►then tap Tab key to reveal the Switcher and select►stop on desired thumbnail►release right Alt key to land the...
  2. USB KVM switcher doesn't work on Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    USB KVM switcher doesn't work on Win10: I've got a Belkin Flip KVM switcher which I use simply to flip my USB keyboard and mouse from one rig to another, it's been working fine under Win7. I installed Win10 on box A and left box B as Win7, when I switch to the Win10 box it doesn't detect the USB devices. If I pull...
  3. KVM switcher installs three mouse drivers under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    KVM switcher installs three mouse drivers under Windows 10: Hello, I have two nearly identical PCs running Windows 10 connected to a KVM switch. P300 Thinkstation M93p Thinkcenter However when I connect a KVM switch with HDMI/Mouse/keyboard via USB, Windows 10 installs three mouse drivers and one keyboard driver. Then...
  4. Easy fast Audio switcher?

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy fast Audio switcher?: Back on windows 7, I used audio switcher for the tray icon to switch fast and easy between several audio outputs. Now that I've been on windows 10, I've been hoping they'd make a version for Windows 10....but alas I don't think they have. So my question is, is there...
  5. How to create shortcut to Task Switcher?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create shortcut to Task Switcher?: In Windows 8 and previous, we could execute the Task Switcher shortcut to programmatically bring up the Alt-Tab window without needing to press Alt-Tab. NOTE: This shortcut is located in: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch and is still...
  6. Leaked Windows 10 for phones screenshots reveal new task switcher

in Windows 10 Support
    Leaked Windows 10 for phones screenshots reveal new task switcher: [img] New screenshots of an unreleased Windows 10 for Phones build have leaked online, showing off a new task switcher and other notable improvements. The images, shared by WindowsMania.pl, show not only the new task switcher, which appears to display active apps in...
  7. Task Switcher randomly gets stuck cycling windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Switcher randomly gets stuck cycling windows: Good morning! I am having an issue with the Task Switcher (see image below) activating on its own. It then begins to cycle through the open tasks very rapidly. When this happens I am unable to actually select any of the tasks, nor can I close them out. Windows is...
Is Windows Switcher Deprecated solved