Windows 10: Isn't less blue light a good thing?

Discus and support Isn't less blue light a good thing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have recently tried turning my brightness down via blue light filter (System-Display-Night Light Settings) I don't see an always on feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GordonAlbush, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Isn't less blue light a good thing?

Hello I have recently tried turning my brightness down via blue light filter (System-Display-Night Light Settings) I don't see an always on feature doesn't this feature reduce eye strain? If so why isn't there an option to have it always on; I am running Windows ten Home edition version 1803

:)

GordonAlbush, Nov 26, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Nov 26, 2018
  4. jinchi Win User

Isn't less blue light a good thing?

Blue Light Reduction cannot be turned off

My laptop is Thinkpad W530. The system is windows 10 home edition build 14393.693.
    I set up my screen by using Blue Light Reduction (BLR). Now everyday after 9pm, the screen goes into blue light redution model. However, I want to revert it back to normal. The interesting thing comes that I cannot find way to. *SadNo BLR button in quick action. No BLR shows up in settings-display.

Here comes questions:
    1) How could I get it before? I remember it bubble up before to let me set up.
    2) How could I revert the system back to normal if I cannot do the same steps as instruction in my laptop as link below:

Blue Light Reduction - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

3) Is that I can only wait the system updated to like build 15007? Where I can download 15007?

jinchi, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Isn't less blue light a good thing?

1. Isn't less blue light a good thing? - Similar Threads - Isn't less blue

2. Night Light isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light isn't working: Hi, I've updated my Windows PC to 20H2 19042.630. Now the night light feature isn't working. It was working fine before. After updating to 20H2 isn't working give me suggestions to make it work....
  3. Blue light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue light: The blue light option is not available even after following instructions such as deleting the blue light in the registry app. Help! submitted by /u/Dahnaman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrtuj/blue_light/
  4. Night light blue light filter

Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...
  5. Blue light reduction

Blue light reduction: I understand there is a way to reduce the amount of blue light emitted from my computer screen with Windows 10. Can someone help me with this? Thanks. Ray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-reduction/b3928a13-64ef-46ba-b7f5-b3446d7dd047
  6. Dislexia and blue light

Dislexia and blue light: I recently got a windows 10 SuperSonic Tablet from my school, and was looking to see if there were ways to adjust it to be more suitable for my dyslexia, and if there was a way to filter blue light as recommended by windows. I don't want to pay for anything and I want to...
  7. Fast boot, is it a good thing or bad ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast boot, is it a good thing or bad ?: I personally enjoy it, makes a pc load fast, what am i missing > i see on many answers around the board disable fast boot 77890
  8. Lowering blue light

in Windows 10 Support
    Lowering blue light: Has anyone made a program that can lower the color hue/temp when you are not runnign a video or game or certian programs?? I'm not fond of low saturation so I tend to run it high all the time. Tho blue light may be more a non issue its stil something to be aware of. 76187
  9. New Tools is this a good or bad thing ????

in Windows 10 Support
    New Tools is this a good or bad thing ????: New tools promise to unlock the potential of Windows 10 Mobile and Lumia smartphone. Can Windows Phone Internals bring the hacker community back to the fold? Windows Phone has a very ironic history. Back in the mid-2000s it was the operating system for hackers, tinkerers...
  10. Is the "Upgrade" a good thing to get?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the "Upgrade" a good thing to get?: I have an icon on my homescreen that's called "Windows Update assistant". When I clicked it in the past, it would tell me that my Windows Updates needed to be current in order to work, so I made sure to do that. Now, I clicked it and it mentioned something about a Win10...