Windows 10: Issues with unpinning

Discus and support Issues with unpinning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Lately I have been having this issue, where I try to unpin a program from the toolbar, but it just doesn't want to go. This only happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ok-Sign, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Issues with unpinning

Issues with unpinning FF_UCI5mcJZDnL-_1Ymmhl3eEkskLTi0-HQ8YuD966c.jpg

Lately I have been having this issue, where I try to unpin a program from the toolbar, but it just doesn't want to go. This only happens for these two programs though. As far as I know DS4Windows is just gone, therefor missing its reference. Thank you in advance.

https://preview.redd.it/ff76i8fodwa...bp&s=0e843d13c72e6ca2634c29fe5326f6b6be74efd4

https://preview.redd.it/sl4prf0ydwa...bp&s=8d94abd892c9b5b1a45df69135ec236e70f6c76e

submitted by /u/Ok-Sign
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ok-Sign, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 15, 2020
  3. How to Unpin Mail from Windows 10 taskband

Hello Justin,

Since none of the steps that you've done did not successfully remove the mail icon on the taskbar of your computer, we recommend that you follow the steps below on how to unpin an application on your taskbar:

• Search the application in your Start menu.
    • Right-click or press and hold on the application that you want to remove from the taskbar.
    • Click on More.
    • Click on Unpin from taskbar to remove it.

Let us know the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Mike T Win User

Issues with unpinning

Can't unpin dead link to D:\ from File Explorer - Taskbar & Start Menu

Mouse buttons haven't been reversed, and they work fine in all other contexts (including other items on this very same pinned list in File Explorer).

- - - Updated - - -

Also want to add:

I've attempted all the methods of unpinning that are listed in this tutorial:
    Pin or Unpin Items on Jump Lists in Windows 10

Mike T, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Issues with unpinning

1. Issues with unpinning - Similar Threads - Issues unpinning

2. Issues with Realtek HW Audio Codec - No sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Realtek HW Audio Codec - No sound.: This afternoon I booted up my laptop, started up a game, then connected the laptop to a second monitor, upon which it switched the sound output to the second monitor rather than keep the output as the laptop speakers. The sound doesn't work on the second monitor, so I tried...
  3. External Hard Drive keeps complaining about permission issues despite being owner of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive keeps complaining about permission issues despite being owner of the...: Alright so earlier my external hard drive was having problems reading in File Explorer, so I ran CHKDSK and that solved the problem. Then when I plugged it into another computer, it started complaining that I needed to scan it to fix an error, so I did that. Now, on both my...
  4. Mom's PC Advice Hard drive issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mom's PC Advice Hard drive issues: Hello All Wondering something just did a Crystal Disk info check on Mom's PC, her one and only C Drive shows Caution Reallocated Sectors, Hard drive is original drive from 2012, Doing system image backup now, but if i do install my newer spare Toshiba 1tb drive for hers, i...
  5. Audio issues when trimming a video in Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issues when trimming a video in Photos?: I trimmed a video using Photos but the output video has choppy sound. I can find no options relating to sound under settings or in the video trim/creation process. Is there a workaround or do I need a different app?...
  6. Laptop display issues since Windows 10 1903 update - can't adjust brightness on battery power

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop display issues since Windows 10 1903 update - can't adjust brightness on battery power: Hi I've recently gone through the 1903 update, and found that although most things are as they were or can be tweaked back to how they were, I now have an issue with display brightness on my Toshiba laptop When I initially switch on in the morning, be it using battery...
  7. Windows 10 issue task having name **windows logon, **gui scalling, **system names

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 issue task having name **windows logon, **gui scalling, **system names: I was downloading windows update and bios update on my lenovo laptop bios update downloaded quickly while update for windows was downloading so I restarted my laptop for installation of BIOS After that boot I was unable to download windows update, every time I click on...
  8. Windows 10 Screensaver deprecation / issues?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screensaver deprecation / issues?: Hello, Users at my firm are finding that their screensavers .scr are not activating after timeout period elapses 15 minutes I'm reading that screensaver is being deprecated in Windows 10 but also this from Microsoft: Screen saver functionality in Group Policies, Control...
  9. We Can't Sign Into Your Account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We Can't Sign Into Your Account. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Issue: When i did a clean install i sign in with my local account cause i was not connected to the internet later when was connect i sign in my MS details it got stuck on the way and since than i have been struck with two login account don't know how to merge the two account...
  10. Full screen window issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen window issues: Hello everyone! I have an annoying issue that i cant seem to figure out. I am on a dual monitor set up and I want it that way. My laptop is set up on an hp doc for work, I have a second monitor to the right of that. On the second monitor the issue is that when I have...