Windows 10: issues with windows upgrade 1903 - what's the latest

Discus and support issues with windows upgrade 1903 - what's the latest in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; have read lots of issues with upgrade 1903. my new computer wants to upgrade to this. will it erase all the setting changes I have made since first ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by msongs, Oct 7, 2019.

1. msongs Win User

issues with windows upgrade 1903 - what's the latest

have read lots of issues with upgrade 1903. my new computer wants to upgrade to this. will it erase all the setting changes I have made since first ran the computer? how long will it take to upgrade itself? other issues? its been awhile since this upgrade came out last spring.

:)

msongs, Oct 7, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade

You can jump straight to the latest version, 1903. No need for any intermediate steps.

Okay to skip older Feature updates and just install the latest?

Before any significant upgrade I always recommend making a system image with something like Macrium Reflect Free, just in case.

Bree, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. issues with windows upgrade 1903 - what's the latest - Similar Threads - issues upgrade 1903

2. Feature upgrade to 1903 issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Feature upgrade to 1903 issue: My Dell Inspiron 5759 laptop started off with an early version of Windows 10 and automatic upgrades have updated it as MS required. I think it was 1809 that started giving me trouble, Windows would load up to the desktop, show the desktop shortcuts, many without icons, no...
  3. Upgrade issues from 1803 to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade issues from 1803 to 1903: Hello, I am trying to upgrade my desktop from Windows 10 version 1803 to 1903 and continue to run into errors. The install from Media Creation Tool, as the Windows Update says my computer is up to date but isnt, fails around 75% and then has to revert everything back which...
  4. Issue upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to 1903

Issue upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to 1903: Hello, I'm trying to update to 1903 before support ends for 1803. I keep running into an issue where my update will run fine until the update reaches 60% and then fails as "Windows could not configure one more components" and I have to restart, after which it rolls back the...
  5. Issues Upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to 1903

Issues Upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to 1903: So I am having issues with upgrading to 1903. I have tried installing from the an ISO. I disabled my network adapters and turned off my third party antivirus and malware programs. I get to 60 percent, after multiple restarts, and get the error "Windows could not configure one...
  6. Issues with the Windows 10 upgrades (1903)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with the Windows 10 upgrades (1903): Recently I updated my laptop to the latest version. After the installation was completed i hit the button to restart. After restarting I faced a critical issue which was the password box isn't working. I went to youtube to find a solution for this but none of them fixed it....
  7. Problems with Installing the latest Windows upgrade 1903

Problems with Installing the latest Windows upgrade 1903: I've tried multiple times to update to the new version but to no success. I can't use the Media Creation Tool because my system does not have enough disk space and this tool does not enable me to use removeable storage. When I run the Update it completes the download and...
  8. A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903: after update to 1903 i dont see the pop up when i have finished downloading a torrent. i also dont see the "safe to remove device" when i unplug an external usb drive. how do i change back the notification area like it was before updating to 1903? 136789
  9. Windows 10, 1903 upgrade issues

Windows 10, 1903 upgrade issues: I have tried updating to 1903 from 1803 several times keeping my programs intact. Each time I do I run into the following problems: 1) When I right click the windows icon on the bottom left and bring up the menu with "Apps and Features" several items will not open, including...
  10. Window 10 upgrade 1903 issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 upgrade 1903 issues: New HP laptop Window 10 purchased December 2018. Received all the updates and was up to date. Last week downloaded and installed up date 1903. Since this download I have all kinds of flaky issues, Can not open Microsoft Store and any of the other installed apps. I get a...