Windows 10: I've got hacked by a ransomware

Discus and support I've got hacked by a ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today I got hacked by ransomware. I can log in and and i have most of the data not encrypted. I don't need the encrypted data. I just want to remove... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammed Abdel-Hami, Jan 10, 2019.

1. I've got hacked by a ransomware

Today I got hacked by ransomware.
    I can log in and and i have most of the data not encrypted. I don't need the encrypted data.
    I just want to remove this virus from my pc
    Q1 Is there anyway to do it without formatting my hard desk ?

When I try to open Kaspersky to run a scan a pop up message says "Your system administrator has blocked this program. For more information, contact your system administrator.

Q2 How can I be open in again ?

Note: bec i have kaspersky as antivirus, windows defender is disabled and can't scan my pc.

Thank you in advance

:)

Muhammed Abdel-Hami, Jan 10, 2019

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jan 10, 2019
  3. I've got hacked by a ransomware

How do I reset Edge when get ransomware?

What do you mean by "when get ransomware"?

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

======

For resetting of Edge see:

Jsssssssss, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

I've got hacked by a ransomware

1. I've got hacked by a ransomware - Similar Threads - I've got hacked

2. Got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got hacked: Asking for a friend, his Microsoft mail account got changed to: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and his original one is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Is that account got hacked? And how to fix it...
  3. Got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got hacked: Asking for a friend, his Microsoft mail account got changed to: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and his original one is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Is that account got hacked? And how to fix it...
  4. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  5. I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got hacked by a ransomware and it deleted system files: As the title says, I got hacked by a ransomware and it took away the possibility to update windows, completely disabled windows defender and real time protection before I could remove it, There aren't any traces of the virus leftI checked with Malwarebytes and other AV but I...
  6. Got hit by COPA Ransomware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got hit by COPA Ransomware: So I monkey brained yesterday and downloaded a software from a dodgy website. Then when I tried to installed it, I disabled the antivirus to prevent false positives. Anyway, it encrypted a lot of my photos and videos which was annoying at most. The defender and malwarebyte...
  7. I've been hacked

I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  8. got hacked

got hacked: I am hacked by this guy: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool...
  9. I've got a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a virus: Please help, my roommate downloaded some weird shit and now I can't open the task manager submitted by /u/JuanInDaHouse02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eet9jv/ive_got_a_virus/
  10. Got Hacked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Hacked: I got roped into tech support after pop up. Cost me $119 for 9 month contract. Had problem after 6 months. They had me do recovery Everything worked fine. They connected to my PC to "Finish" job. They installed file C:/windows system 32> Taskill /F / IM Exployer.exe....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hacked by ransomware