Windows 10: I've opted out of Windows Insider Build Programme but still I get "Your Insider Build Ran...

Discus and support I've opted out of Windows Insider Build Programme but still I get "Your Insider Build Ran... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had opted in for windows Insider Build but I've opted out of it a week ago. But I still get error message like "your Insider Build ran into problem"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SugamKarki1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I've opted out of Windows Insider Build Programme but still I get "Your Insider Build Ran...

I had opted in for windows Insider Build but I've opted out of it a week ago. But I still get error message like "your Insider Build ran into problem" and my windows restarts. Can anyone help me?

:)

SugamKarki1, Feb 11, 2020

2. Unable to opt out of Insider Builds

I have tried over the last month or two to stop receiving Insider Builds and have been unsuccessful. I keep getting referred to this

How-To article
    . I wish to follow their advice:

• Keep an eye out for the next production, or publicly released, build to hit my PC. When it does, I can opt out
    Question #1: Where can I find the schedule for the next public build?

Question #2: If such a build is tomorrow ("Patch Tuesday"), is it as simple as going to Windows -> Settings -> Update & Security > Windows Insider Program and clicking the link "Stop Insider Preview builds"?

Every time I have done that in the past, I just get directed to the above article (unless perhaps I did not time it with the "next production build" properly). I'm about to reinstall Windows 10 and all my apps from scratch if I can't opt out. As a developer
    that means about two days worth of work I'd like to avoid at all cost. Preview versions are too slow for me to work with.

I am currently on Version 1809 (OS Build 17744.1004) and am on the slow track.

Carl

CarlHaynie, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Unable to opt out of Insider Builds

Hello Carl,

17744.1004 would be the latest Insider Slow ring build.

You could use step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below to stop getting Insider builds when the "Windows 10 October 2018 Update" is released.

Start or Stop Receiving Insider Preview Builds in Windows 10

Shawn Brink, Feb 11, 2020
  4. I've opted out of Windows Insider Build Programme but still I get "Your Insider Build Ran...

windows insider builds

hello

I opted to get insider builds to my pc

can I know which is the latest build for insider's ?

and which build does normal windows users have

please help me

shravansharma, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I've opted out of Windows Insider Build Programme but still I get "Your Insider Build Ran...

1. I've opted out of Windows Insider Build Programme but still I get "Your Insider Build Ran... - Similar Threads - I've opted Insider

2. Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem: I tried everything, updating my nvidia driver, updating my windows, scanning the device, and even deleting some programs but my pc still either freezes or shows the green screen. Please help...
  3. Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem: I tried everything, updating my nvidia driver, updating my windows, scanning the device, and even deleting some programs but my pc still either freezes or shows the green screen. Please help...
  4. I cant opt out of Windows 11 insider preview Builds !!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant opt out of Windows 11 insider preview Builds !!!!!: hi everyone i cant opt out of windows 11 insider preview builds the settings for some reason are greyed out and when i installed windows 11 update assistant it was more bad it said me to erase all of my files it wont allow me to keep the old stuff and install normal windows...
  5. Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem: Hey so I got this message on my pc when I turned it off... it’s stuck at 100%. Stop code is 0xc000021a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-insider-build-ran-into-a-problem/3097e552-407d-477a-a0c8-eb66051f4c5e
  6. Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme: Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. So my ultrabook which is a Yoga 920 is currently using W10 HIP SL Build 18945.rs_prerelease.190720-1835 but I cannot seem to revert it back to the previous build which I believe is 1903. Sadly my thought process...
  7. how to opt out of windows insider preview builds ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to opt out of windows insider preview builds ?: I have message under windows insider: You may continue to receive windows insider builds ultil your PC restarts. And below is buttot restart. I tried that and i had still this message here. How to opt out of windows insider ? 134207
  8. windows insider build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows insider build ran into a problem: Windows 10 pro Version 1809 OS Build 17763.402 My surface pro 4 was all good until today when I was trying to wake it up the green screen poped up with error message "your windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart," stop code of which is...
  9. How do I opt out of Windows Insider Builds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I opt out of Windows Insider Builds?: Yeah so earlier I decided to opt into Windows Insider Builds as they interested me, so once I opted in, it started to install a build However, when it was installing I got a message saying "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 (and by that it means it won't install the...
  10. Unable to opt out of Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to opt out of Insider Builds: I have tried over the last month or two to stop receiving Insider Builds and have been unsuccessful. I keep getting referred to this How-To article. I wish to follow their advice: Keep an eye out for the next production, or publicly released, build to hit my PC. When it...