Windows 10: I've recently had a booting issue after I enabled memory integrity.

Discus and support I've recently had a booting issue after I enabled memory integrity. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To explain what happened, first I uninstalled a third party antivirus that was preinstalled which required a reboot. Then I went in the security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertHume1, Mar 29, 2019.

1. I've recently had a booting issue after I enabled memory integrity.

To explain what happened, first I uninstalled a third party antivirus that was preinstalled which required a reboot. Then I went in the security settings and saw that memory integrity was disabled. It was enabled before but after I uninstalled that third party antivirus it was disabled. So I enabled it which required a reboot, then it said it was preparing automatic repair and went into the Windows utility.

:)

RobertHume1, Mar 29, 2019

2. Can't boot windows after enabling Core Isolation memory integrity

I enabled core isolation memory integrity in Windows Defender settings and now Windows cant boot. Is there any way to disbale this setting via cmd as i cant boot into windows to disable it via Settings.

JohnSharkey2, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 29, 2019
  4. I've recently had a booting issue after I enabled memory integrity.

Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

It has nothing to do with Secure Boot since I always had Secure Boot enabled without the Memory Integrity option .See all the comments with the same issues, no mentions of Secure Boot to be the cause.

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

The registry fix did not help either.
    It keeps turning on again after each reboot.

win10freak, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

I've recently had a booting issue after I enabled memory integrity.

1. I've recently had a booting issue after I enabled memory integrity. - Similar Threads - I've recently booting

2. Unable to enable memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable memory integrity: Hi there,I'm having an issue due to not being able to turn the memory integrity function.I have followed other threads and deleted the drivers identified in the scan, but the problem still remains.Any suggestions that I could use?...
  3. I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity': i, I need help. I spent 2 hours figuring this out on how to enabling the Memory integrity.I find the reason 'why' it's not enabling, it's because of 'HHTHid.sys'. I found where it's located. I tried to delete but it is not letting me to do it. How can I remove this .sys file...
  4. I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity'

I can't Enable 'Memory Integrity': i, I need help. I spent 2 hours figuring this out on how to enabling the Memory integrity.I find the reason 'why' it's not enabling, it's because of 'HHTHid.sys'. I found where it's located. I tried to delete but it is not letting me to do it. How can I remove this .sys file...
  5. How to enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Memory Integrity: I have used pnputil to delete the bad .inf file but I cant get memory integrity to work still. Autoruns still shows the HHTHid driver and will not let me delete it even in admin....
  6. Can't enable Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Memory integrity: My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going on?Screenshots:Attempting to enable Memory integrityReviewing "incompatible drivers"System Info:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single...
  7. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  8. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  9. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  10. Can't boot windows after enabling Core Isolation memory integrity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot windows after enabling Core Isolation memory integrity: I enabled core isolation memory integrity in Windows Defender settings and now Windows cant boot. Is there any way to disbale this setting via cmd as i cant boot into windows to disable it via Settings....