Windows 10: JPG photos not supported on Photos

Discus and support JPG photos not supported on Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening. Have been trying to transfer photos from my Samsung S7 and they are in jpg format and when I try and open on desktop or laptop they say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulMacready, May 24, 2020.

1. JPG photos not supported on Photos

Good evening. Have been trying to transfer photos from my Samsung S7 and they are in jpg format and when I try and open on desktop or laptop they say unsupported.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall and still not working. Apologies if asked and solved already but this is really starting to annoy me - and dont get how something so simple doesnt work

Cheers

Paul

:)

PaulMacready, May 24, 2020
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

JPG photos not supported on Photos [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, May 24, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

JPG photos not supported on Photos 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, May 24, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

JPG photos not supported on Photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 24, 2020
Thema:

JPG photos not supported on Photos

1. JPG photos not supported on Photos - Similar Threads - JPG photos supported

2. jpg. photos replaced with icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg. photos replaced with icons.: I keep several folders on my desktop of bird jpg. photos. I use them as a visual library.The past two Saturdays the photos have been replaced with icons. Have been unable to reactivate photos. Have checked File Explorer settings and the option to replace phots with icons is...
  3. Issues Editing JPG Photos in the Photos Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Editing JPG Photos in the Photos Application: Dear Microsoft Community,I’m having issues with the Windows 10 default Photos App while trying to edit JPG photos. Some of the problems I’m experiencing are:Next photo/previous photo arrows go missing. They came back after restarting my computer.Crop arrow stays after crop is...
  4. jpg photos corrupt

jpg photos corrupt: I have corrupted JPG images. I cannot open I used most of the programs for the repair [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-corrupt/20079b5f-d428-4d19-8c6b-794bf7ca4916
  5. jpg photos transferred say they are no longer supported?

jpg photos transferred say they are no longer supported?: Hi When copying jpg photos on my PC from PC to USB device despite them opening fine on the PC when moved to USB with the same file name its states that file format is not supported - this is on the same PC the the original will open! This also happens to photos moving from...
  6. Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not supported - unable to open jpg in photos: [ATTACH] I cannot open any jpg or png recently. I get this error message. I can't save them as a new jpg, i have jpg and png set to open with photos for windows 10. A windows support told me to uninstall the graphics display adapter and restart, that didn't work. I...
  7. Photos in jpg

Photos in jpg: Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there...
  8. opening jpg photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening jpg photos: I cannot open photos in jpg format when I double click on them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-jpg-photos/fcce5b94-6b60-4f59-a732-28835bcdcdc0
  9. Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer.: Hai, Jpg photo unable to open in windows photo viewer. i reset default apps. i choose default apps by file type. [img] [img] [img] [img] Regards. bala. 12326
  10. Printing a JPG photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing a JPG photo: I have Windows 10 and have a photo in my pictures folder in jpg format. There is no icon on that screen enabling me to print that photo. How to do it? 41412