Windows 10: Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN

Discus and support Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Latest "feature update" 1909 managed to kill both autorotation and automatic onscreen keyboard on Linxs 1010 tablet. How does a company allow quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M'Soft NilCare, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN

Latest "feature update" 1909 managed to kill both autorotation and automatic onscreen keyboard on Linxs 1010 tablet. How does a company allow quality flaws to repeat? However this is not my question. I am asking how to fix the problem or rather I am asking Ms8ft to fix the problem.

:)

M'Soft NilCare, Dec 8, 2019

2. Auto rotate and keyboard killed

Hello, M'Soft my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor. Today I will be helping you with your issue. I believe that the auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. I will be inserting some steps on how to turn it off.

. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode

. Click the Start menu and select Settings

. Click System

. Click Display

. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to off

Information from:
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/auto-r...

I hope this helped if not please contact us again and we will find another solution.

Best Regards- Iirisdiel. H

Irisdiel H, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Auto rotate and keyboard killed

I have 2 Linx 1010b tablet that Windows 10 update killed. No matter how many times I reset the device or what "advice" I follow the onscreen keyboard and auto rotation do not work. On both devices. Did I mentioned already, the rotation is locked and button
    in settings is grayed out.

To make things worse, the log-in would only work if I use accessibility on screen keyboard.

This was already reported not only on Linx devices. However it seems M'Soft does not give ... to solve the issue, and it is conveniently buried in tons of patronising "how to" pages and advices on "best practices".

So for the question:

How and when will this issue be solved?

M'Soft NilCare, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN

screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN

1. Keyboard and rotation killed by updat - AGAIN - Similar Threads - Keyboard rotation killed

2. Updates killing my laptop, again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates killing my laptop, again.: I'll keep on posting the same old complaint as long as Microsoft keep on destroying my laptop and wasting all my time.I use my laptop only occasionally. That's my prerogative. I guess I use it even less knowing how awful Microsoft is now.Every single time I try to use my...
  3. Updates killing my laptop, again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates killing my laptop, again.: I'll keep on posting the same old complaint as long as Microsoft keep on destroying my laptop and wasting all my time.I use my laptop only occasionally. That's my prerogative. I guess I use it even less knowing how awful Microsoft is now.Every single time I try to use my...
  4. Updates killing my laptop, again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 update killed my keyboard.

windows 10 update killed my keyboard.: So, me and my wife unfortunately own a windows 10 laptop. This laptop has been trying to force us to update for weeks, saying our version is going out of service. I have been avoiding this update, because I already know the headaches windows updates cause foreshadowing?....
  6. Update killed my keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update killed my keyboard and mouse: The May 2020 update ended up killing my mouse and keyboard. Had to uninstall it. Got some functions back but the computer is a mess, slow internet and just sucks! I've spent 11 hours on this. The new thing is the Audio Service will not run or reinstall no sound!. Is MS going...
  7. win10 update kill lenovo b50 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 update kill lenovo b50 keyboard: Everything works until first update, and after that keyboard dont work. I have installed 3 times from scratsh, and same problem with 2 lenovo laptop------?????...
  8. Auto rotate and keyboard killed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto rotate and keyboard killed: I have 2 Linx 1010b tablet that Windows 10 update killed. No matter how many times I reset the device or what "advice" I follow the onscreen keyboard and auto rotation do not work. On both devices. Did I mentioned already, the rotation is locked and button in settings is...
  9. Windows update...killed my keyboards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update...killed my keyboards: The latest w 10 updates have killed my surface keyboard and disabled the numbers pad on my desktop. I want to make the latest update go away...
  10. 1803 update fails again. How do I kill it?

1803 update fails again. How do I kill it?: After six attempts at updating 1709 to 1803, I'm giving up. It always fails to install on the restart, and yes, I've tried every trick to get it to install. Now, how do I get rid of the various files it's downloaded and which now add to the clutter on my HD? It now reminds me...