Windows 10: Language does not change in all texts

Discus and support Language does not change in all texts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] As you can see on screen, I changed language from German to Slovak ,but not all text have changed. How can I solve this? Thank you. 23047 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Docits1937, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Language does not change in all texts

Language does not change in all texts [​IMG]

As you can see on screen, I changed language from German to Slovak ,but not all text have changed.
    How can I solve this?

Thank you.

:)

Docits1937, Sep 17, 2015
  2. TimFelle Win User

How disable autocorrect/spell check in Windows 10 Mail app?

No this does sadly not change the autocorrection, this option only hides the red underlinings of the text.

In regards to writing in a different language i found that when i changed the language in the options it only changed the language for the current position of my cursor. I did manage to get it to work my marking all text in the editor then changing the language.

I hope this might help others.

TimFelle, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Windows Maps Voice

You can change the voice(speech) language by going to settings>time & language>speech>text-to-speech. However this change the text-to-speech language of all the phone's app and OS.

Stranger_Hanyo, Sep 17, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Language does not change in all texts

Language packs, changing the Windows Display Language will not change the titles of the tile groups in Start simply because these can be set by the user; it would be simply too complicated to first check if the user is still using the default tile group names and change them, or if the user has edited the group names leave them as they are.

If the default, in this case German group titles are not what you want you can change them to whatever you want to, in whatever language you'd prefer:

Language does not change in all texts [​IMG]

5. Thank you. It solved this problem.

On login screen and log off screen language is still german. How do I change it too?

Thank you.

Docits1937, Sep 17, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
Thema:

Language does not change in all texts

1. Language does not change in all texts - Similar Threads - Language does change

2. Text broken after changing language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text broken after changing language: After I changed the language in Windows 11, the text in the settings menu is corrupted and when I try to enter the language change menu to fix it again, the tab closes without opening. This is my settings menu after changing my language. How can I fix it?...
  3. Text broken after changing language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text broken after changing language: After I changed the language in Windows 11, the text in the settings menu is corrupted and when I try to enter the language change menu to fix it again, the tab closes without opening. This is my settings menu after changing my language. How can I fix it?...
  4. Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German: Everything changed language to german. Text in browser, YouTube has this small icon next to logo with DE next to it, Spotify plays german ads, can't use HBO as it says i'm outside the country am in, microsoft account etc. Everything changed to german. I've changed language...
  5. Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German

Text, browser, ads - everything changed language to German: Everything changed language to german. Text in browser, YouTube has this small icon next to logo with DE next to it, Spotify plays german ads, can't use HBO as it says i'm outside the country am in, microsoft account etc. Everything changed to german. I've changed language...
  6. Not all folders changed language

Not all folders changed language: Hello everyone.After changing language on my W11 machine from Italian to English I noticed that some hidden folders inside of my main user folder and also inside of Default weren't affected by such change. They kept their original translation. I am unsure on what their...
  7. Not all folders changed language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all folders changed language: Hello everyone.After changing language on my W11 machine from Italian to English I noticed that some hidden folders inside of my main user folder and also inside of Default weren't affected by such change. They kept their original translation. I am unsure on what their...
  8. My language pack doesn't change all texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language pack doesn't change all texts: The language pack I'm trying to install is Icelandic. I can successfully change the language to Icelandic. However, not everything gets changed: the start menu and the "Settings" app are still in English. I have reformatted my computer and it is still like this....
  9. Unable to change all settings text to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change all settings text to English: A repair place reinstalled Windows 10 Home to version Version 20H2. They stupidly chose German as the language! In settings, I went to the equivalent of "Time & language" clicked Region & language, under Languages, clicked Add a language. I choose US English, etc. I...
  10. Change language for all site

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change language for all site: Hello I live in Belgium and when you go on the Internet the sites are either in French or Dutch depending on the language of the PC or browser I guess. I would like to put Windows in English but when I do that, the websites I visit are in Dutch and I speak Frencch Is...