Windows 10: Laptop missing power option settings

Discus and support Laptop missing power option settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am currently on my DELL laptop and im missing alot of the power setting than what i had on my old laptop. Screenshot -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IKmXI, Sep 24, 2019.

1. IKmXI Win User

Laptop missing power option settings

IKmXI, Sep 24, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Power options missing High Performance option

Tutorial :
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10
    Option Two

Unable to use command prompt power cfg /list

Laptop missing power option settings [​IMG]

davidhk, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Power options missing High Performance option

The command should be: powercfg /list

Well, it looks like this below was reported to work, but it will remove "Sleep" with CsEnabled set to 0.

*Arrow Missing power options Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Leaving the slider at "Best Performance" would be the same as using High Performance though.

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Laptop missing power option settings

Windows 10 - Power Options - Closed (Laptop) Lid Glitch - 'Do Nothing' Option, Not Working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the power options from the list.

• Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel and then click on
      power options.

• Then click on create new
      power plan.

• Change the power plan accordingly and check.
    Check if it helps.

I hope it helps. Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Laptop missing power option settings

1. Laptop missing power option settings - Similar Threads - Laptop missing power

2. Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options": I have a new dell vostro 7500 with win 10 2004. When I got to advanced power options under any of the power plans, I don't see many of the options I normally see. here is all i see https://ibb.co/kxgZLrT I tried the instructions on the following page, but my regedit does...
  3. Missing some advanced settings in my power options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing some advanced settings in my power options: What I'm trying to find : https://postimg.cc/KRGR7BSB What options I see : https://postimg.cc/9wFC9PRf submitted by /u/listeningovertalking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97hxe/missing_some_advanced_settings_in_my_power_options/
  4. Power options missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options missing: I cannot display the power options in the GUI display for the "High Performance" power plan. That is also the only one that appears, NO other defaults such as "Balanced" or "Power Saver": C:\Users\LeLor>powercfg /list Existing Power Schemes * Active...
  5. Processor speed settings missing from Power Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Processor speed settings missing from Power Options: My computer has CPU speed clock speed that goes all over the place. I tried going into power options, advanced, and it is missing any options for processor power, which I have on every other machine I own. How can I get processor power options back actually never had it on...
  6. Windows Power Option Configuration settings missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Power Option Configuration settings missing: I currently have a dell xps 9570, and I like to make my own power settings to limit the cpu while away at school because im only using it for word docs, ide, etc. The issue is after I updated windows, it seems like most of the power configuration options are gone *Sad. (See...
  7. Missing power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing power options: I apparently have Fast Startup enabled after upgrading to Win10. I would like to turn it off so I am not automatically logged on when I power up. (We don't have the IDs password protected on this desktop PC.) There are very simple instructions given in a TenForums tutorial,...
  8. Missing power options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing power options: Oi! I had problems with my power options, in both Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10 (clean install). I just have the balansed power mode set, but I would like to have performance enabled. Do you guys know of any way of enabling it? Here's a screenshot of my power options:...
  9. Power Options missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options missing: I am having difficulty with Windows 10 shutdown. There is no power options in shutdown from Start Alt- f 10 does not show the options listed in winnows key sh9ortcuts Hovering the mouse at the lower right of the screen does not produce shutdown options The computer is HP...
  10. Missing, Delete plan option in power & sleep settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing, Delete plan option in power & sleep settings: Hi there. for some reason i cannot remove any custom battery plans i made. the option to is gone. So i made a plan called"Delete" (as a 3rd test) [img] then tried to delete it. but i cant. [img] it is like this for the other two plans i created. "Downloaded and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing power plan windows bar 1903