Windows 10: Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages.

Discus and support Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last few weeks I have been booting up my PC in am and end up with a solid colored screen. No Windows 10. This am I booted up and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pvanc, Mar 23, 2020.

1. pvanc Win User

Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages.

For the last few weeks I have been booting up my PC in am and end up with a solid colored screen. No Windows 10. This am I booted up and after showing the ASUS page it went directly to a solid red screen, did manual shutdown and restart, went to a solid blue screen, again manually shutdown and restarted and got a solid white screen. Does not show little circle loading. The 4th try I did get ASUS page then the loading page and it went to Windows 10. All is updated with Windows, and the computer. I recycled modem and monitor as directed somewhere. That did not help. I have installed an Nvidia graphics card with the latest driver. I get no error messages about any of this. What could cause this kind of activity?

:)

pvanc, Mar 23, 2020
  2. DonnyB5 Win User

Meaning of Windows 10 boot screen colors?

This is not a problem, but I'm curious to know what is the significance of the color of the boot screen on Windows 10. I'm speaking of the solid background color during the boot process while the "load wheel" is spinning, before the login screen takes over. (Solid
    background color also appears on the shutdown screen.) On some computers it's green, on others it's yellow, and on one computer it was red. Is there any meaning to the colors?

DonnyB5, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  4. TerrenceL Win User

Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages.

Dell 2320 AIO win 10 solid color screens

I have the Dell 2320 AIO, start to boot win 10 and goes to solid color screens, i can't get any thing else, no matter what i try no matter what boot i try it leads to solid color screens flashing in order. I have never been able
    to get to safe mode. I am ready to take a sledge hammer to it, so frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

TerrenceL, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages. - Similar Threads - Lately load upon

2. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upon booting get message No operating system: after an upgrade desktop boots but stops with message NO operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upon-booting-get-message-no-operating-system/af2afb19-7646-464a-808b-c57608b1b70d
  3. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upon booting get message No operating system: after an upgrade desktop boots but stops with message NO operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upon-booting-get-message-no-operating-system/af2afb19-7646-464a-808b-c57608b1b70d
  4. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup: Everytime I start my pc the windows taskbar and all its icons aren't appearing. The bottom of my screen has the blue colour of the taskbar but it has no apps or windows search bar on it and the only thing I can see is the time. Everytime I click on the taskbar, the screen...
  6. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup: Everytime I start my pc the windows taskbar and all its icons aren't appearing. The bottom of my screen has the blue colour of the taskbar but it has no apps or windows search bar on it and the only thing I can see is the time. Everytime I click on the taskbar, the screen...
  7. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Message upon booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message upon booting up: Upon booting up my PC, the following appears on the screen: Checking Media Presence Media Present Start PXE over IDv4. Press ESC to about PXE boot I usually just let it do its thing. Seems to boot up as usual and everything is working just fine. Just wondering why...
  9. Getting an Error Message upon start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting an Error Message upon start up: When I start up the computer I get this message. I don't know how it started. How do you fix it or get rid of it? error message C:/ProgramFiles/WindowsApps/Mircrosoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe/VCRUNTIME140.dll...
  10. Solid color login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solid color login screen?: Hi! Does anyone know how to make ones login screen solid color? I tried the regfix at How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 but it doesn't seem to work here in Windows 10 Pro. Thanks! 14745