Windows 10: Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages.

Discus and support Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last few weeks I have been booting up my PC in am and end up with a solid colored screen. No Windows 10. This am I booted up and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pvanc, Mar 23, 2020.

1. pvanc Win User

Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages.

For the last few weeks I have been booting up my PC in am and end up with a solid colored screen. No Windows 10. This am I booted up and after showing the ASUS page it went directly to a solid red screen, did manual shutdown and restart, went to a solid blue screen, again manually shutdown and restarted and got a solid white screen. Does not show little circle loading. The 4th try I did get ASUS page then the loading page and it went to Windows 10. All is updated with Windows, and the computer. I recycled modem and monitor as directed somewhere. That did not help. I have installed an Nvidia graphics card with the latest driver. I get no error messages about any of this. What could cause this kind of activity?

:)

pvanc, Mar 23, 2020
  2. DonnyB5 Win User

Meaning of Windows 10 boot screen colors?

This is not a problem, but I'm curious to know what is the significance of the color of the boot screen on Windows 10. I'm speaking of the solid background color during the boot process while the "load wheel" is spinning, before the login screen takes over. (Solid
    background color also appears on the shutdown screen.) On some computers it's green, on others it's yellow, and on one computer it was red. Is there any meaning to the colors?

DonnyB5, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  4. TerrenceL Win User

Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages.

Dell 2320 AIO win 10 solid color screens

I have the Dell 2320 AIO, start to boot win 10 and goes to solid color screens, i can't get any thing else, no matter what i try no matter what boot i try it leads to solid color screens flashing in order. I have never been able
    to get to safe mode. I am ready to take a sledge hammer to it, so frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

TerrenceL, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Lately Windows 10 will not load upon boot up. Get solid colored screen without error messages. - Similar Threads - Lately load upon

2. Screen turns a solid color, audio stops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen turns a solid color, audio stops.: Whenever I'm doing anything on my PC, gaming or anything, sometimes the screen will turn the most common color seen at the time for example, if I'm on my desktop it would turn beige and I stop hearing everything, but my PC is still running....
  3. Boot Up Error Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Up Error Message: I was running Avast free and have gone to Bitdefender. I ran the Avastclear program to totally uninstall Avast. Now when I boot my computer it keeps asking what operating system I want to run. Does anyone know how to make it go to a straight Win 10 boot like before? Also, I...
  4. How to stop full screen messages appearing upon boot up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop full screen messages appearing upon boot up?: I have an unattended PC running Windows 10 Pro, that is configured to reboot automatically and auto-sign in at 5AM every day. On some occasions when Windows updates have been installed and the PC reboots, before getting to the desktop, a full screen message will appear to...
  5. Getting an Error Message upon start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting an Error Message upon start up: When I start up the computer I get this message. I don't know how it started. How do you fix it or get rid of it? error message C:/ProgramFiles/WindowsApps/Mircrosoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe/VCRUNTIME140.dll...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox app stuck in infinite loading screen upon startup with no error message: Having the issue stated in the title. Looked for fixes for weeks, none have worked. My current solution to bypass the issue is to uninstall the app, restart my PC, reinstall it and then it will work correctly once. If I close or restart the app again, it will break and...
  7. windows 10 error upon boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 error upon boot: i installed windows 10 on my nvme m.2 drive and soon as it loads to the desktop it shows an error, system thread exception not handled. it reboots before i can do anything on it, it is immediate...
  8. Solid color login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solid color login screen?: Hi! Does anyone know how to make ones login screen solid color? I tried the regfix at How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 but it doesn't seem to work here in Windows 10 Pro. Thanks! 14745
  9. Windows 10 Infinite Loading/Updating Upon Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading/Updating Upon Boot: Whenever I turn my computer on I am greeted with my motherboard screen and then white spinning dots on a blue screen, and my screen flicks black every minute or so. There is nothing else I can do. I contacted Windows support and they said my system was updating and it should...
  10. Black Screen upon booting up periodically - the login page not loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen upon booting up periodically - the login page not loading: Black screen on booting up. Description, I press the power button to boot the laptop. It acts like it will boot fine. I see the ASUS logo. After that, a black screen(sometimes it will go away - 90% of the time, I have to force shutdown and hold down power button 30-60...