Windows 10: Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

Discus and support Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All Store App Updates and Microsoft Updates can now be found in this Thread. This is to make it easier for members to find once an App has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

All Store App Updates and Microsoft Updates can now be found in this Thread.

This is to make it easier for members to find once an App has been updated or upgraded,
    also for any member to add their own that they find in the store to add.

This will hopefully let members know when an App has been Updated or Added to the list.

All Links can be found here just click on the link and you will be taken to it.

New Version of Maps Available in Store - Windows 10 Forums

New Version Of Windows Reading List Available - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Office 2016 Available - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Windows 10 Facebook App Ready in Store - Windows 10 Forums

Latest Skype for Windows - Windows 10 Forums

New Version Of Translator Available - Windows 10 Forums

The Weather Channel App update Available in Store - Windows 10 Forums

Sway Update Available in Store - Windows 10 Forums

Reader - Windows 10 Forums

New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro - Windows 10 Forums

XBox update in the Store Available - Windows 10 Forums

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Microsoft Photo App - Windows 10 Forums

Latest Version Of Mail Calendar - Windows 10 Forums

Windows Camera App Update - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 Reading List App - Windows 10 Forums

Solved New Macrium Reflect Update - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Flipboard - Windows 10 Forums

Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated - Windows 10 Forums

Office OneNote update via Store - Windows 10 Forums

New version of Store available - Windows 10 Forums

Groove music app updated in store - Windows 10 Forums

Film TV App Update Ready In Store - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Microsoft Support Recovery Available - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of One Note Available in Store - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Money Available in Store - Windows 10 Forums

New Version of Sport Available in Store - Windows 10 Forums

New version of Alarms Clocks Available - Windows 10 Forums

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 18, 2016

2. Receiving error 80070057 when trying to install Apps from Store

I notice you said you are running Windows 10 15063.18, I would recommend you check Windows Update for the latest updates, install them and install. The latest cumulative update is 15063.128.

If that does not resolve issues with the Store, try the following:

Reset Windows 10 Store to Fix Apps Not Updating and ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Jun 18, 2016
  3. store isn't responding on win 10

I am also having the same problem with Windows 10 Store App crashing when opened, following the latest Windows 10 Store Update. Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10 :(

John Andrew Davis, Jun 18, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have good use for that thread. Until now I used to just look around the store (Window(s) shopping ?) but it has so many APPs in there so have to check just for interesting sounding ones.
    Apart from few games, just couple of days ago, I installed VLC player APP and it's pretty good although with less options than in desktop version. It's good enough for fast opening of MM files so I made it as default player.
    AS Fluorescence Canvas is another one but didn't explore it fully yet.
    Art Text lite looks promising too.

CountMike, Jun 18, 2016
  5. Excellent work putting this together !

Scottyboy99, Jun 18, 2016
  6. Glad you like Count Mike hinted about so gave him a Rep.
    Also Shawn made it a sticky
    Makes it better for everyone to find

hTconeM9user, Jun 18, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Donald this thread will be good for people that have automatic Store/Apps update turned off because, either they don't want it too, or most likely, are on a Metered Connection.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10 [​IMG]

I mean my system checks a few times a day, and I can see what has been updated in Reliability History.

Cliff S, Jun 18, 2016
  8. Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

I agree - I keep auto updates off myself because I want to see what is updating and in the past the auto updates have occasionally got stuck which creates its own problems.

Scottyboy99, Jun 18, 2016
  9. galaxys Win User
    This will be very helpful and it's nicely organized! My auto is Off. Kudo's

galaxys, Jun 18, 2016
  10. Is it possible to add a link for Groove music to the original list? Trying to use my iPhone is tricky! I noted an update for this came through - I am delighted with it as finally my album art shows - only a handful showed up out of the thousands of songs before!

Scottyboy99, Jun 20, 2016
  11. Yes can do that
    I don't use it myself but will add it and when it does come through will leave it up to you to update ok
    All you have to do is click the link and put what date it appeared ok

hTconeM9user, Jun 20, 2016
  12. Added it for you ok

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10

1. Latest Store App Updates in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Latest Store App

2. Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update: HiAfter the latest update to my Windows 10 Laptop the Mail app doesn't work and the Microsoft Store won't open either. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-app-not-working-after-latest/84a1d6bf-6bff-4bcc-b6a5-f98a45419403
  3. Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store & Mail app not working after latest Windows 10 update: HiAfter the latest update to my Windows 10 Laptop the Mail app doesn't work and the Microsoft Store won't open either. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-app-not-working-after-latest/84a1d6bf-6bff-4bcc-b6a5-f98a45419403
  4. Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update

Microsoft store and apps quit working after latest update: I have lost access to my Apps, can't get to the Microsoft Store, even the Help App tries to start then shuts down. This occurred after the June 8th updates.I don't know if this can be solved--...
  5. MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update: I installed the latest update KB458912 afew days ago. Since then all of the MS Store apps crash when I attempt toopen them. I have tried many of the suggestions from previous discussionsof this issue and none have been successful. This issue also occurred ona previous...
  6. Windows Store stopped upgrading to the latest apps

Windows Store stopped upgrading to the latest apps: One of 8 computers on version 1909 stopped updating to the newest apps such as calculator and feedback hub in mid-May. I tried everything from restoring old backups to other versions of Windows 10 1809 to reinstalling on a blank SSD both versions 1809 and 1909 with no...
  7. Windows Store stopped upgrading the latest apps

Windows Store stopped upgrading the latest apps: One of 8 computers on version 1909 stopped updating to the newest apps such as calculator and feedback hub in mid-May. I tried everything from restoring old backups to other versions of Windows 10 1809 to reinstalling on a blank SSD both versions 1809 and 1909 with no...
  8. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update: Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things: 1. I tried...
  9. Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app

Can't open Ubuntu since the latest Windows Store update of the app: Hello, I am running Ubuntu from the Windows Store and got a notification yesterday that the app was updated in the store. As soon as I opened the app, I am welcomed by this error : [ATTACH] As you noticed, the error mentions ubuntu1804. That's because I decided to...
  10. Windows Store missing with latest updates

Windows Store missing with latest updates: I'm running Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17063.rs_prerelease.171213-1610. Starting with the last release (I don't know the number. It was the one that I received immediately after that Fall release was official), the Windows Store (Is it called the Microsoft Store,...