Windows 10: Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot

Discus and support Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Defender Offline integrated into Windows 10 [img] Windows Defender Offline is a new feature of Insider Builds of Windows 10 that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot

Windows Defender Offline integrated into Windows 10

Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.ghacks.net/2016/02/28/run-windows-defender-offline/

See also: How to Perform a Windows Defender Offline Scan in Windows 10

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 29, 2016
  2. DougK55 Win User

Windows 10 Update KB3135173

I Have an HP 15-272wm Laptop with Windows 10, ver 1511, build 10586.0. From a clean install, windows update KB 3135173 installs. On restart I get error code 0xc000021a, and windows will not boot up. After much research and hours of trying everything
    to fix this, I'm at my wits end. I've tried DISM commands, SFC /Scannow, clean boots, disabled and/or deleted the antivirus (Mcafee). It won't boot to safe mode. I've booted from a Win 10 Rescue disk and run the above commands. I've tried Windows update
    readiness fixes, and Win update reset fixes, but nothing works. It will do a system restore, but of course with windows 10, the update reinstalls and the problem comes back. Any help would be appreciated.

DougK55, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Win 10 update and the dreaded orange screen

My windows version is 1607 and the build is : 14393.1066.

I had no luck to receive updates to this computer. The latest message was that I could not run Windows 10 on my computer. I have not lost hope , just frustrated again. My laptop rund win 10 with no problem.

Thanks for all the advise.

rs,

Bill

williammehard, Feb 29, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot

I like it. Run when needed/wanted.

Ztruker, Mar 1, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
  6. davidhk Win User
    At present, I have WD as real-time protection and Malwarebytes free edition as on-demand protection.
    I run Malwarebytes on regular basis, approx. once a week.

Am I correct to conclude that this new feature ( offline scan) is not much of a consequence to me, since I have been using Malwarebytes to scan for malwares anyway ?

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot

1. Latest Win 10 RS Build Comes with Antivirus Scanning at System Boot - Similar Threads - Latest Build Comes

2. Antivirus Scans System Drive Only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Scans System Drive Only: If antivirus scans only system drive, is my genshin impact game files in external hard disk will be quarantined? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-scans-system-drive-only/829d353b-1a02-46db-afad-411f1f44e28d
  3. DON'T UPDATE WIN 11 TO LATEST BUILD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DON'T UPDATE WIN 11 TO LATEST BUILD: IT WILL MAKE YOUR PC UNUSABLE UNLESS YOU DO A CLEAN FRESH INSTALL OF WIN 11 OR 10 WITH A USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-update-win-11-to-latest-build/c40379b9-7f10-488e-b9b9-9e0c892d86de
  4. DON'T UPDATE WIN 11 TO LATEST BUILD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DON'T UPDATE WIN 11 TO LATEST BUILD: IT WILL MAKE YOUR PC UNUSABLE UNLESS YOU DO A CLEAN FRESH INSTALL OF WIN 11 OR 10 WITH A USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-update-win-11-to-latest-build/c40379b9-7f10-488e-b9b9-9e0c892d86de
  5. After new system build, Win 10 boots to black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After new system build, Win 10 boots to black screen: Hello, When I use the Windows 10 Pro USB Stick and do the Win10 Pro install, it completes successfully. I have video using the GTX 908 TI Lightning, the machine reboots multiple times during the process, and it makes it all the way to the desktop. As soon as I reboot the...
  6. Xbox Controller and Win 10 latest build ..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller and Win 10 latest build ..: can someone help me out of this situation .. after latest update my controller cannot attached with my laptop .. in drivers it shown unknown device I pickup the xbox drivers but yellow icon changed to ? icon drivers not supported .. same controller on my second laptop with...
  7. Win 10 latest build won't hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 latest build won't hibernate: Hello again! I reinstalled an older version of win 10 and then upgraded it to the latest version. I did not check to see if the older version I installed in the first place could hibernate, but after upgrading to latest version, my win 10 won't hibernate. I looked for...
  8. Win 7/Win 10 new system build

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 7/Win 10 new system build: Had retail win 7 pro installed on two existing systems. Upgraded both systems to free Win 10. Planning on building new system. If I install win 7, will I be eligible for free Win10 upgrade? 60626
  9. Unable to upgrade to latest Win 10 build from existing 1607 build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade to latest Win 10 build from existing 1607 build.: Can anyone give me any clues as to why the update to the latest Windows 10 build fails. My PC goes through the update route, downloads to image, prepares the image, installs the image to 100%, then fails and gives the message "Restoring your previous version of Windows". (no...
  10. Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds

in Windows 10 News
    Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds: Microsoft has finally started to make some changes in the user interface for Windows 10 Mobile Redstone. With the latest internal builds of Windows 10 Mobile, Microsoft introduced a nice little animation for the Tiles in the Start Screen. The animations aren’t something you...