Windows 10: LG TV?

Discus and support LG TV? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can my hp laptop screenshare a Zoom conference with my LG TV?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristineRickett, May 17, 2020.

1. LG TV?

Can my hp laptop screenshare a Zoom conference with my LG TV?

:)

ChristineRickett, May 17, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 17, 2020
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, May 17, 2020
  4. LG TV?

No Longer able to connec smart LG 43LJ550M Tv to Dell PC with WiFi Direct

Hi BillCox2,

Thank you for sharing the details of the steps you've performed. It could be possible that this might has something to do with the profile of the
    LG TV registered on your Windows 10. Just to clarify, have you tried removing it from your registered devices on your
    Windows 10? If so, you can perform that by doing these steps:

1. On your keyboard, press the Windows button + R to open the
      Run
      box.
    2. Key in control and press Enter to open the
      Control Panel.
      • If your Control Panel view is in Small or
        Large icons
        , have it set to Category view.
    3. Click on the link View devices and printers under Hardware and Sound.
    4. On the list, look for your LG TV, and click on the Remove device button.
    5. Afterwards, click on the Add a device button and go through the prompts.
    6. Pair your LG TV to your Windows 10 and check if your able to connect to your TV.

By doing this, this should refresh the profile of your device registered on your Windows. If the issue persist, I suggest that you
    perform a clean boot to be able to isolate what program might be in conflict with the connection between your
    TV and your computer.

Please don't hesitate to keep me posted on the results for me to assist you further.

ErwinJames San, May 17, 2020
Thema:

LG TV?