Windows 10: Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

Discus and support Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I am having issues lining my pc to my Microsoft Account. I have Created a new account on the pc and set it up although when i go to my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EthanVitale, May 26, 2020.

1. Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

hello, I am having issues lining my pc to my Microsoft Account. I have Created a new account on the pc and set it up although when i go to my device list on Micosoft's website it doesn't show up and tells me to try adding my account again which i have done and still have the issue.

:)

EthanVitale, May 26, 2020
  2. mxsimpson Win User

Microsoft Account not showing Windows 10 Licence

I had a notebook with local users and a copy of Windows 10 Pro activated. So I decided change the local user into a Microsoft Account to link my license with my MSA.
    On the device it's allright, now teh activitaion tab shows "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". But my MSA doesn't list this device in devices list. I have other devices activated that are listed, but not this one.
    Anyone know what's happening? Why my device is not listed in MSA?

mxsimpson, May 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Too many devices in Microsoft Account

Hello JJ, Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft :)

Yep, that would be the reason why the PC is listed more than once as a device for your Microsoft account.

Each different computer name will be listed as a separate device.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the devices you want.

Microsoft Account - Remove Devices Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, May 26, 2020
  4. grumpgrin Win User

Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

Adding PC to Microsoft account list of devices

Hello,

I go into Microsoft account and look under list of devices and it tells me that there are no devices associated with the Microsoft Account. Really? That is strange because the PC I am using is signed in on the Microsoft account. Because the device is not
    listed, it is causing problems with some apps and stuff.

From support around adding devices, it would seem you can only add win 10 devices? So is this why my PC is invisible - because it is running 8.1?

By the way, I have tried waiting for 30 days and it does not automatically appear. I have also signed in with a local and then redone with a Microsoft account and that does nothing either.

Any suggestions please?

regards,

grumpgrin, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

1. Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft - Similar Threads - Linking Microsoft Account

2. My newly built pc wont show up in the list of devices link to the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My newly built pc wont show up in the list of devices link to the account: I just built a new pc, i was just going to activate windows with a digital license linked to my microsoft account but my new pc wont show up in the list when trying to activate a device. However when I log in on the account on the web I can see my new computer with my...
  3. My newly built pc wont show up in the list of devices link to the account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My newly built pc wont show up in the list of devices link to the account: I just built a new pc, i was just going to activate windows with a digital license linked to my microsoft account but my new pc wont show up in the list when trying to activate a device. However when I log in on the account on the web I can see my new computer with my...
  4. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account for linked devices: Hi, I was just wondering about this concern here.Recently, I offered to sell one of my laptops to the company I am affiliated with, for site deployment; a gesture of "helping out". I did the whole sign-out, uninstall, wipe and clean install as per IT. Now it uses a local...
  5. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account for linked devices: Hi, I was just wondering about this concern here.Recently, I offered to sell one of my laptops to the company I am affiliated with, for site deployment; a gesture of "helping out". I did the whole sign-out, uninstall, wipe and clean install as per IT. Now it uses a local...
  6. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Account devices list.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account devices list.: I have 4 PC's all running W10 Pro 21H1. All PC's use local accounts but have in the past used my MS account to login, so why is it that depending on which PC I use to login to my MS account on line i see different devices listed. For example login from PC1 I can see PC1, PC2...
  8. PC not showing up on device list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC not showing up on device list: So my PC wont show up on my device list on my microsoft account. I've never really explored the ins and outs of having a microsoft account until recently when I discovered I had to download a windows 10 compatible version of a game in order to update it. After purchasing said...
  9. Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...: I went to download Minecraft on my pc which I already have had purchased and played on my Xbox before, But when I went to the Microsoft store it told me that I only owned I trial of this game when it worked on my Xbox before. Then I found a way through the Xbox app to be able...
  10. PC not showing up in listed devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in listed devices: I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download. I checked my devices, and my xbox is listed, but not my laptop. I've looked up troubleshooting and tried re-adding my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no devices linked to your microsoft account pc