Windows 10: Linx8 Tablet

Discus and support Linx8 Tablet in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Linx 8 has Windows 10 installed and working well. Just had a notification to say support is stopping and I need to update.When I try it I run out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TomT, May 28, 2020.

1. TomT Win User

Linx8 Tablet

My Linx 8 has Windows 10 installed and working well.

Just had a notification to say support is stopping and I need to update.When I try it I run out of disk space, even though I've got a 128GB SD plugged in.

Anyone know how to upgrade ?

Thanks

:)

2. Kaivey Win User

No Auto Rotate Feature After Reseting a Linx8 Tablet

After resetting my Linx8 tablet I lost my auto rotate feature. There is nothing in settings to turn the auto rotate on. It looks like I might need to download a driver or something. What do you guys reckon? Is it repairable? I had Windows 8.1 in it when
    I bought the tablet, but there is no option to return back to windows 8.1.

Kaivey, May 28, 2020
  3. No Auto Rotate Feature After Reseting a Linx8 Tablet

Hi Kaivey,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Meanwhile, try the simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, go to the tablet manufacturer website and try installing all the updated driver for each devices. If that does not help to fix the issue please contact tablet manufacturer they would be able to help you with these kind of
    issue.

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 28, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

Linx8 Tablet

Linx8 Tablet

Basically clone windows partition so that you have third party drivers backed up then free up as much space as possible by deleting all personal files and folders then uninstall all added third party software.

Free up more space:

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/...eak/Dism.shtml

Use all cleanup options.

Linx8 Tablet [​IMG]

Delete all system restore points:

Delete System Restore Points in Windows 10

Free up more space:

Free Up Drive Space in Windows 10

Delete contents of:

C:/Windows/Servicing/LCU/

LCU folder is LARGE-But what is it?

Disable reserved storage:

Enable or Disable Reserved Storage in Windows 10

Then after that if you have enough space:

Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10

Install windows 10 via media creation tool booted from USB.

Then you'll need to restore your old drivers and personal files from your clone.

Callender, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Linx8 Tablet

1. Linx8 Tablet - Similar Threads - Linx8 Tablet

2. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  3. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  4. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  6. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  7. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  8. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  9. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  10. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...