Windows 10: loader diagnostics main menu. How do i get back to the tv screen reception?

Discus and support loader diagnostics main menu. How do i get back to the tv screen reception? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Pace PXDo11ANI 74371cu How do I get out of the loader diagnostics main menu and restore tv reception. Where do I find a 4 digit code that is required?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryNemerever, Jun 14, 2019.

1. loader diagnostics main menu. How do i get back to the tv screen reception?

Pace PXDo11ANI 74371cu

How do I get out of the loader diagnostics main menu and restore tv reception. Where do I find a 4 digit code that is required?

Thanks, Larry

:)

LarryNemerever, Jun 14, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

How do I remove the Linux Boot Loader?

You don't actually uninstall a boot loader but replace it with another.

You cannot get Ubuntu to start on a Windows' boot loader, it needs to be GRUB (or an open source equivalent).

Any ways, to get the Windows' boot loader back up, you need to insert your WIN7 installer disk and select the repair option>startup repair. I am assuming the WIN7 will use a similar setup menu as VISTA.

Follow the guide here for step by step intructions: http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/EBCD/Recovering+the+Vista+Bootloader+from+the+DVD

After that, just format the partition/disk that ubuntu is on...

3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 14, 2019
  4. kfir91 Win User

loader diagnostics main menu. How do i get back to the tv screen reception?

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

loader diagnostics main menu. How do i get back to the tv screen reception?

1. loader diagnostics main menu. How do i get back to the tv screen reception? - Similar Threads - loader diagnostics main

2. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up for the first time, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen...
  3. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen or touch input is...
  4. How do i get the widget screen clock back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get the widget screen clock back?: Ok so i just got a new laptop with Windows 11 installed.. Pretty cool new thing for me as I've been using W10 for several years so was quite enjoying the fresh new surrounding on a fresh new laptop. Really loved the new widgets screen with a nice little clock on the top of...
  5. How do i get the widget screen clock back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get the widget screen clock back?: Ok so i just got a new laptop with Windows 11 installed.. Pretty cool new thing for me as I've been using W10 for several years so was quite enjoying the fresh new surrounding on a fresh new laptop. Really loved the new widgets screen with a nice little clock on the top of...
  6. Orange screen - How do I get back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange screen - How do I get back to normal?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell desktop. When I sign on the screen is orange. Otherwise everything sems normal, but the orange color is extremely annoying. I've tried doing a system restore to before the latest windows update, have turned off the night light feature, and...
  7. Help - I put msconfig into Diagnostic startup, how do I get it back to normal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help - I put msconfig into Diagnostic startup, how do I get it back to normal: I was having problems with my PC, so I set msconfig to diagnostic startup, and now I can't log in to my PC. How do I get out of diagnostic mode? When I get to the login screen, I get an error message saying "Something happened and you PIN isn't available. Click to set up...
  8. how do I get my Start Menu back

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get my Start Menu back: How do I get my start menu back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-start-menu-back/df4065de-17b7-4e29-a2ba-a92dca50d907
  9. How do I get the icons on to my main screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the icons on to my main screen: How do I get my icons on to the main screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-icons-on-to-my-main-screen/ff8fbb88-53bd-40e9-9219-759604b49316
  10. How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get the old 'Classic' Network Menu back?: I got the old sound volume and battery popups back, but how do I get them back for the Network Menu? Also I saw that the clock reg edit no longer works. 79799

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pace pxd01ani diagnostics screen