Windows 10: loads a while and then Store just closes

Discus and support loads a while and then Store just closes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, the code is fine for me, but doesn't solve my problem with store. When I open the Store everything is fine, but when I choose an item, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thefathony, Jul 28, 2015.

1. loads a while and then Store just closes

Hi there, the code is fine for me, but doesn't solve my problem with store.
    When I open the Store everything is fine, but when I choose an item, it loads a while and then the store just close, nothing happen.
    Any idea what's going on?

:)

thefathony, Jul 28, 2015

2. Mail app loads the blue screen and then it just exits

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you Run the Apps Troubleshooter and check if the issue persists.

An automated troubleshooter is a tool that can find and automatically fix some problems with your computer. These troubleshooters aren't designed to fix every problem, but they're a useful tool to try because they can often save
    you time and effort.

Also, try updating the display driver and other available driver updates by following the steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check again.

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 28, 2015
  3. gwandrc Win User
    Mail app loads the blue screen and then it just exits

New user to windows 10 and have just set up mail. Open the app and it loads the blue screen and then it just exits. I have tried deleting all accounts and re adding them. I have tried removing the icon from taskbar and re pinning it i have tried resetting
    the surface pro 4 all havent fixed anything. Sometimes it loads then as soon as i click something it then instantly shuts. Please help

gwandrc, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

loads a while and then Store just closes

1. loads a while and then Store just closes - Similar Threads - loads while Store

2. ms store closeing when loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store closeing when loading: when i try when i clear cache of ms store it still it does nothing repairing it does nothing reseting it does nothing also sfc says Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations....
  3. ms store closeing when loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms store closeing when loading: when i try when i clear cache of ms store it still it does nothing repairing it does nothing reseting it does nothing also sfc says Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations....
  4. Why File Explorer just closed while I was working on it

Why File Explorer just closed while I was working on it: Hi,I was backing up iPhone and the file explorer suddenly closed. Is there a reason for that to happen?Thanks,RoGirl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-file-explorer-just-closed-while-i-was-working/5c9387f9-ec21-473a-9bc6-d7abc14e1174
  5. Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.: When I try to open the Microsoft Store app it will open and load for a few seconds then close right after,I've been tackling at this problem for several months to no success, i've tried to do the steps said in many other articles like reinstalling the microsoft store with...
  6. Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.: When I try to open the Microsoft Store app it will open and load for a few seconds then close right after,I've been tackling at this problem for several months to no success, i've tried to do the steps said in many other articles like reinstalling the microsoft store with...
  7. Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.

8. Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping: Hi, new here, i have a matebook x pro 2021 i7-1165G7 with windows 11 Pro. While the pc is asleep all and only the apps that i downloaded from the microsoft store close or crash, idk any solutions? already try all the first google page solutions...
  9. Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping

Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping: Hi, new here, i have a matebook x pro 2021 i7-1165G7 with windows 11 Pro. While the pc is asleep all and only the apps that i downloaded from the microsoft store close or crash, idk any solutions? already try all the first google page solutions...
  10. Store App opens loads for about a second then closes

Store App opens loads for about a second then closes: On the free upgrade, build 10240, the Windows 10 Store App opens for about a second with the loading graphic, but then closes immediately. I tried multiple ways to open it - taskbar icon, start menu tile, searching for it, heck I even asked Cortana to start it. All to no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dellsupport loads for awhile and just closes