Windows 10: Local network problems with 1903

Discus and support Local network problems with 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have updated 3 of my 4 computers to 1903, now none of them can see each other in the explorer network section, but each of them can see the NAS drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlanHobart, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Local network problems with 1903

I have updated 3 of my 4 computers to 1903, now none of them can see each other in the explorer network section, but each of them can see the NAS drive on the network. I have checked the network sharing settings and they are all set as make this computer discoverable. Oddly the JRiver media centre servers show up in windows explorer, but the computers which they are on do not appear. Any suggestions?

:)

AlanHobart, Jun 7, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 7, 2019
  3. MJW77CA Win User
    Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List

Last night I noticed my ethernet light on the back of my computer was orange. I did some research to find the reason. Some websites said it was an increased connection speed. Others said a problem with the connection.
    The local area network is no longer in the list of network connections and the other computer in my house has a green light on the ethernet port.
    I've used all the cmd.exe ipconfig steps suggested by websites. Flush dns, reset dns, etc. I've also used the network troubleshooter in windows10 which told me a problem was not found.
    Nothing seems to change the light back to green. Can someone help me find the problem so I can fix it?

MJW77CA, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Local network problems with 1903

Cannot install local/network HP 1102 printer. administrator keeps blocking app.

Hi Chris,

• Is your Printer connected to a Local network or Domain network?
    • Do you get any error message?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs here as well.

Here are the steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Local network problems with 1903

1. Local network problems with 1903 - Similar Threads - Local network problems

2. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e
  3. No internet, secured. Local network only problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet, secured. Local network only problem: I tried everything on this forum. I still have internet connection problem.Window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-secured-local-network-only-problem/98c712e6-4050-428c-b307-857dbb87512e
  4. Problem Setting Up Local Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Setting Up Local Network: I have four computers that have previously been connected on a LAN. For various reasons updating one of them to Win 10 among other reasons perhaps none of them can connect to each other any more and very few of them can even see each other. I believe I have all the choices in...
  5. local network problem

local network problem: I deleted a shared folder on my main PC. But it is shown in other PCs on local network yet.I can not find the shared folder on maim pc in local network, while I have access it from other PCs!!!I can save files in deleted folder, but I can not find those files in main PC!...
  6. Local network

Local network: Since Microsoft removed HomeGroup I have been unable to connect my computers for File and Printer sharing. I have made sure all the settings are correct, I have found various suggestions about Services, none of which help. This is very frustrating, why can't they leave well...
  7. WIndows 10 1903 network connection problem

WIndows 10 1903 network connection problem: I used to connect all our household computers on a local network and each one could access the shared files on all the computers. Since the W10 1903 update I cannot access the files. I can see the computers under the network tab on file explorer but when I click to open it...
  8. Windows 10 local network problem

Windows 10 local network problem: Please tell me how I can access from my laptop folders stored on my desktop. Both computers use Windows 10. I have recently changed my desktop from one running W7 to a new one running W10. The desktop is connected by cable to a router, which provides a wifi network to which...
  9. Local network problem

Local network problem: Three PC's A: Windows 10x64 LTSB 1607 Fixed IP 192.168.0.10 B: Windows 10x64 LTSB 1607 Fixed IP 192.168.0.20 C: Windows 10x64 LTSC 1809 Fixed IP 192.168.0.30 A and B can connect to all parts of network C can not connect to either A or B. C can ping 192.168.0.10 but not...
  10. Local network problem

Local network problem: Hi again, OS: Windows 10 Fall Creator version 1709 build 16299.19 Have I been stupid again? I changed name of desktop computer and it disappeared from file manager/network, so I can no longer access it from my laptop. Is there anything I can do to put it back again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 1903 network problems

2. network issues 1903

3. windows 1903 loses local area network

4. windows 10 1903 network issues,
  5. windows 10 1903 local network,
  6. 1903 network problems,
  7. windows 1903 cannot see other computers,
  8. 1903 domain network,
  9. windows 10 1903 network problems,
  10. fix local area network 1903,
  11. windows 10 1903 can not explore local network,