Windows 10: Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909)

Discus and support Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot do anything with the lock screen. I just want to change the picture but everything is stuck on one image. I also get a message on top of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by orealius, Feb 7, 2020.

1. orealius Win User

Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909)

I cannot do anything with the lock screen. I just want to change the picture but everything is stuck on one image. I also get a message on top of the page: "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization."

Any help appreciated

:)

orealius, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909)

Lock screen problem in Win 10

Hi Graham,

Changing some settings on your computer may help resolve. Follow the steps below to show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization, then Lock screen.
    • Turn ON Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen switch.
    • Lock your computer to test.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909)

1. Lock Screen Grayed Out (Win 10 1909) - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Grayed

2. Windows 10 Home Lock Screen controls grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Lock Screen controls grayed out: My lock screen controls are grayed out, and there is a banner at the top saying "Some of these settings are hidden or locked by your organization".Since I'm on Windows 10 Home, I do not have the Group Policy Editor. I searched it up on the Internet but it's all for Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 Home Lock Screen controls grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home Lock Screen controls grayed out: My lock screen controls are grayed out, and there is a banner at the top saying "Some of these settings are hidden or locked by your organization".Since I'm on Windows 10 Home, I do not have the Group Policy Editor. I searched it up on the Internet but it's all for Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 Home Lock Screen controls grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 10 Locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Locked out: Hello My father has managed to forget his password to gain access to his laptop, he has also managed to forget his security answers to re set the password He is getting on in years Is there any way that I can access his laptop We have no back up disc for it and he has...
  6. Rotation lock grayed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation lock grayed out: Rotation lock is stuck/grayed out on Windows 10 HP Pavilion. Tried restarting, switching to tablet mode, changing orientation to portrait. Still gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-grayed-out/c69d526f-5396-4e1c-b621-02364a523d5c
  7. Locked out of Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Win 10: Somehow i managed to lock myself out of my desktop , i cannot get past the lock screen. I changed the password 2 times but i think the problem is my username which i do not know how to change on the lock screen, help! btw , when i click on the i forgot my password link it...
  8. Windows rotation lock grayed out

Windows rotation lock grayed out: I bought a new Samsung Notebook 7 Spin. I only intend to use it as a laptop and have no use for screen rotation or tablet mode. However, I cannot turn off the rotation lock and stop the screen from rotating when the device is tilted. I saw a thread saying to switch the...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen controls grayed out

Windows 10 Lock Screen controls grayed out: My lock screen controls are grayed out, and there is a banner at the top saying "Some of these settings are hidden or locked by your organization". As per the instructions at...
  10. Rotation Lock Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation Lock Grayed Out: Hi all, I have a 2017 HP Spectre x360 with Windows 10 Home. Everything works great, except I can't rotation lock. WIN+O doesn't do anything. The display does rotate if I turn the device, but I want to be able to lock it. I can manaully change the option in Display...