Windows 10: Locked out of logging into system

Discus and support Locked out of logging into system in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my hp laptop, has my name & request password . That's where trouble begins .... Don't remember my password & it won't allow me to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Argroves, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Argroves Win User

Locked out of logging into system

Whenever I turn on my hp laptop, has my name & request password . That's where trouble begins .... Don't remember my password & it won't allow me to reset or get to start , control panel etc page . Help me please !

:)

Argroves, Sep 19, 2016

2. Locked out of Windows 10 tablet; need help logging back in

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

I request you to refer the following article:

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 19, 2016
  3. SD01 Win User
    Locked out of Windows 10 tablet; need help logging back in

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 tablet. The manufacturer is Hexa Electronics. A few months back I created a Microsoft Account as I was prompted to by the tablet. But then I went offline and forgot the password. Now I have a new Microsoft Account password but the trouble
    is my tablet does not connect to WiFi. When I turn it on I am shown the login page. I am told that my tablet is offline so I must enter the old password which I forgot. I try to connect to WiFi but in vain. Please help.

4. Vesao Win User

Vesao, Sep 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Locked out of logging into system - Similar Threads - Locked logging system

2. System security code locked out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    System security code locked out: I bought a used computer and it was factory reset. When I booted it up it was fine. The next time I booted it up it has a password for the BIOS. I can not reset anything because when I go into my security settings it is not highlighted. It says password set. I have spoken to...
  3. System security code locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System security code locked out: I bought a used computer and it was factory reset. When I booted it up it was fine. The next time I booted it up it has a password for the BIOS. I can not reset anything because when I go into my security settings it is not highlighted. It says password set. I have spoken to...
  4. System security code locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Locked out completely in your system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out completely in your system: Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only...
  6. Locked out completely in your system

Locked out completely in your system: Yesterday I had a GPU driver update from nvidia, and my screen messed up, glitched as a very ugly resolution and there was no easy solution, once I applied safe boot. Windows locked me out and locked all admin rights out. Even removed the PIN login option where my only...
  7. I am locked out of my Windows log in.

I am locked out of my Windows log in.: I am locked out of my Windows log in on the main screen. I am only able to log in as a guest. I cannot remember my old password. I have tried all the pins and passwords I have previously used and none are working. Please help....
  8. Locked out from System

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out from System: I have forgotten my password so i tried to login using Microsoft username and password but still it is showing wrong password. I can access my Microsoft account using my phone with same username and password. Please tell me how can I log in to my system??...
  9. Lock screen picture when logged out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen picture when logged out: Hello! I set up a lock screen picture using the PC Settings app, and it displays as expected when I'm logged in but the computer is locked. However, when I sign out the lock screen picture goes back to the default rainbow picture. (The setting doesn't change, it just doesn't...
  10. Can't log into Windows 10 locked out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log into Windows 10 locked out: Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. My young kid acessed the log in screen created a name, a domain name (wrong spelling so it was never verified) and password which we can't log in w either on the keyboard or the on screen keyboard. Can't make any changes as need the admin...