Windows 10: log in changed

Discus and support log in changed in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10 usually logs in with the name I assigned to my computer "Charlee" (with no password) Today I used my microsoft e-mail account to download an... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mudum, Nov 18, 2015.

1. mudum Win User

Windows 10 usually logs in with the name I assigned to my computer "Charlee" (with no password) Today I used my microsoft e-mail account to download an application. When I restarted the computer, the screen log in changed. Now "Charlee" is gone, and "rubs@xxxxx.com" appears instead requiring the password. I have disable the email accoun login through user control, but the problem still persists. When I restart, it requires to choose between my e-mail ("rubs@xxxxx.com") password or RUBS password. "Charlee" is GONE. Can anybody help me? How can I just restart my computer in order for Charlee" to appear in the login?

By the way your Reg file did not work for me

:)

mudum, Nov 18, 2015

2. language changed in log in screen

Hi,

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Is there any language input shown in the bottom right corner in the login screen of your desktop?

If it is not shown then click on it and try to choose the language you want.

If it is not available then I suggest you to right click on Ease of access
    on the log in screen and click on OSK(on screen Keyboard)and the try to enter your password and check.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 18, 2015
  3. language changed in log in screen

Hi, Pavan!

Thank you for the answer, but nothing happened.

KristianaKristofer, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello mudum, *Smile

It sounds like you switched your local account to a Microsoft account. This was most likely from being asked to sign in to your Microsoft account when you opened some app that uses a Microsoft service.

The .reg file would not have worked for that since it wasn't related to your issue.

If you like, you can switch you account back to a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Afterwards, use OPTION TWO below to sign in to the Store with your Microsoft account instead. This way you will still sign in to Windows with your local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Nov 18, 2015
  5. mudum Win User
    Thanks, it worked *Smile

mudum, Nov 18, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. log in changed - Similar Threads - log changed

2. Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.: So I changed my motherboard and now cannot login as it gives me some weird error Ox8007000e, and also asks for windows password which I have not setup so I leave blank, but it gives me error again tried to set up a password, same result. Support said to activate windows that...
  3. Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to microsoft account after motherboard change.: So I changed my motherboard and now cannot login as it gives me some weird error Ox8007000e, and also asks for windows password which I have not setup so I leave blank, but it gives me error again tried to set up a password, same result. Support said to activate windows that...
  4. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  5. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  6. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop: Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Excel / For education / Windows***...
  8. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  9. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  10. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?