Windows 10: Looking for a good photo editing software package

Discus and support Looking for a good photo editing software package in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Arcadian Win User

Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc....
    Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert....
    Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Nov 19, 2019

2. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    File Explorer "Photos" icon now missing since Creators Edition update

You could restore the classic Windows Photo Viewer app

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Looking for a good photo editing software package [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Looking for a good photo editing software package

Automatic Update Made Photo Editing Not Work Correctly

This is NOT solved--just fixed.
    Microsoft ran an automated update a couple of days ago and now photo editing is not working the way it did previously. I shoot a lot of photos for a local news website and after editing, saved them with new names that help me sort--so, for example, football photos might be F1, f2, etc. After the update, when i edit a photo, it saves only as a copy of the original name (IMG4028, for example, so I get IMG4028(2). Only after I do that, do I get the "save as" option back, which means i either give up my naming convention or have two or more copies of everything.
    Any suggestions? The "save as" option does not appear in the first step anymore.

ADDED: It's the software that came bundled with the Windows 10 Edge computer--it's just the Photos app.

Thank you.

Pam Robinson, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Looking for a good photo editing software package

1. Looking for a good photo editing software package - Similar Threads - Looking photo editing

2. New photo editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New photo editing software: I was just forced to get the new Microsoft photo editing software. It suddenly appeared replacing my current Microsoft photo editing program. No notice, no option not to take it, just "boom", here it is on your pc, deal with it. Here's the problem. Unlike the old software the...
  3. New photo editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New photo editing software: I was just forced to get the new Microsoft photo editing software. It suddenly appeared replacing my current Microsoft photo editing program. No notice, no option not to take it, just "boom", here it is on your pc, deal with it. Here's the problem. Unlike the old software the...
  4. Looking for a Good Software Firewall for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for a Good Software Firewall for Windows 10: Hi all I am not so happy with the built-in Firewall that comes with Windows 10, can anyone recommend a good third party Firewall? Thank you 175661
  5. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions....
  6. Good free image editing software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good free image editing software?: Hello there, do you know a good image editing software which is free of charge? For example to create icons and so on. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Bildbearbeitungssoftware?
  7. Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  8. best photo editing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    best photo editing software: What is the best free photo editing software that works with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-photo-editing-software/e07c2cab-ca06-40a4-992f-a1b26c111c4f"
  9. Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software: Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through my Denon AVR and home cinema.Preferably I'd like to easily be able to see in the Blu-Ray menu the name of each trailer so that...
  10. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2