Windows 10: Lost Features - Collage.

Discus and support Lost Features - Collage. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, In Windows 7 and I also believe in Windows 8 there was the ability to produce a 'collage' within Pictures. I can't find this feature in Windows 10;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Yorky, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Yorky Win User

Lost Features - Collage.

Hi, In Windows 7 and I also believe in Windows 8 there was the ability to produce a 'collage' within Pictures. I can't find this feature in Windows 10; is there any way to recovered it please?

:)

Yorky, Feb 16, 2016
  2. 7thSense Win User

Unable to find Collage option in Nokia Creative Studio version 6.0.13.1 for Lumia 720 (WP8) in India

Nokia rewrote tha app from scratch and did not have time to include some feature before launch. Collage and Color pop were two of these. These features should come in a future update though. There are many other collage apps in the Store though. Just search
    the Store for collage.

7thSense, Feb 16, 2016
  3. what can I use now as photo gallery has gone please

had to re-install windows & have now lost photo gallery which I used to use for collages, there is no way now of installing it, so what can I use instead to make photo collages which was great for my business

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DEBORAHRYAN, Feb 16, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Lost Features - Collage.

swarfega, Feb 16, 2016
  5. Yorky Win User
    Hi Swarfega,Thanks for your prompt reply. I already had Photo Viewer and do alternate between that and the Photos App as required. However it was the ability to create a collage that was in the 'Create' section of Photo Gallery that I required. Since making the original posting I have downloaded and successfully used Photo Gallery which now allows the creation of both collage and panorama photos.
    Thank you.

Yorky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Lost Features - Collage.

1. Lost Features - Collage. - Similar Threads - Lost Features Collage

2. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  3. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  4. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Slideshow collage wallpaper

Slideshow collage wallpaper: I really like the slideshow collage on my lock screen. I use a slideshow as wallpaper on the desktop and I'd like to have that as a collage too, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it either within Win 10 or via an app. Can anyone help?...
  6. Desktop Collage

Desktop Collage: I have been really fond of the way Windows makes a randomized collage for the screensaver on the lock screen. Is there a way either through code, software, or settings that I may be missing to have the desktop background have the same random collage effect?...
  7. Collage in Windows 10?

Collage in Windows 10?: Does Windows 10 offer the possibility to combine several pictures into one or to create a collage? I did not find anything at first go. Collage in Windows 10?
  8. phototastic collage purchase

phototastic collage purchase: how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phototastic-collage-purchase/abcffda5-6a29-443e-baa1-9df3a41e0c47
  9. Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage: I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?...
  10. Auto collage

Auto collage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Research\AutoCollage 2008\" I have this installed having bought a copy many years ago but I cannot buy/obtain the key to unlock the program on my new PC. Can anyone help?...