Windows 10: lost windows store app

Discus and support lost windows store app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after fixing recent user acct corruption problem, I noticed the store app isn't showing up on start menu. how can I restore it 76301 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Jan 30, 2017.

1. lost windows store app

after fixing recent user acct corruption problem, I noticed the store app isn't showing up on start menu. how can I restore it

:)

Pathfinder, Jan 30, 2017
  2. JeffShank Win User

Cannot find Windows Store and lost a part of the taskbar

I have lost my app store. I have also lost part of my taskbar

windows app store- Original Title

JeffShank, Jan 30, 2017
  3. kevinC_57 Win User
    All Windows 10 Apps Missing:

All Desktop settings have been lost. One Drive settings information lost. All Microsoft installed apps including store are no longer available.

HP PC with preinstalled Windows 10.

Original build went OK with One Drive, Mail, Photos etc all working. Installed software that I use. Updated drivers.

Restarted PC yesterday and my login setting had been lost. No Windows Apps available, One Drive settings lost.

Tried to reinstall Apps from Store but get the following message:

You'll need a new app to open this

ms-windows-store

kevinC_57, Jan 30, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

lost windows store app

dalchina, Jan 30, 2017
  5. yay! start menu missing apps have been restored after following tut on powershell..thank god for this forum's tutorials. cheers brink and dal bro's. now I know how to do it in case this scenario comes up again in future

Pathfinder, Jan 31, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good- not everyone's so fortunate...

dalchina, Jan 31, 2017
  7. for few minutes the start menu didn't respond to clicks..so brink said to reboot. so I did and np. *whew -am able to enjoy using iheart app again! and how will downloading an app from the store without running into glitch is anybody's guess.

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

lost windows store app

1. lost windows store app - Similar Threads - lost store app

2. Windows Update not working, and lost my Windows Store, and Calculator apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update not working, and lost my Windows Store, and Calculator apps.: Community,I have a workstation about 1 month old and all of a sudden the user cannot access Calculator anymore. I Googled it and researched that we just need to go to the Windows Store and reinstall Calculator. Attempted to run Windows Store and it no longer works. Read...
  3. Windows Update not working, and lost my Windows Store, and Calculator apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update not working, and lost my Windows Store, and Calculator apps.: Community,I have a workstation about 1 month old and all of a sudden the user cannot access Calculator anymore. I Googled it and researched that we just need to go to the Windows Store and reinstall Calculator. Attempted to run Windows Store and it no longer works. Read...
  4. Windows Update not working, and lost my Windows Store, and Calculator apps.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update May 12, 2020 lost apps and Windows Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update May 12, 2020 lost apps and Windows Store.: Soni installed the latest update from Microsoft and now I've lost 20+ apps, all their icons are greyed out. WAY TO GO, GUYS!!! Tried uninstalling the update and rebuilding the manifest and nothing Now how do I fix your ****-up!!! If it can't be fixed, I'm looking ate...
  6. Lost Windows Store

Lost Windows Store: I feel like I have tried everything under the sun that I have found online to reinstall Windows Store with no success. WAAAYYYY to much to even try to find again and list. I tried creating a new user account and even that didn't have the Store. Hopefully someone in their...
  7. Lost my Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost my Windows Store: I feel like I have tried everything under the sun that I have found online to reinstall Windows Store with no success. WAAAYYYY to much to even try to find again and list. I tried creating a new user account and even that didn't have the Store. Hopefully someone in their...
  8. lost apps

lost apps: 10565 created problems that sfc fixed but I lost / tiles / calender / mail / restore points / games / weather. How do I get them back when MS Windows say I have them installed--they are not in apps. I 28397
  9. lost windows store help

lost windows store help: For some reason i don't find de windows store anymore. Is there something i can do to bring it back i don't see anymore in the apps? i think i have deleted it. I have testing with another account on the same pc and that works. 45569
  10. After refresh, lost some apps including Store

in Windows 10 Support
    After refresh, lost some apps including Store: Have Insider Preview Build 16299.0 Had to do a refresh. Surprised, but it refreshed and still have the same build. However, Calendar, Camera, Mail, Messaging, Photos, Store not accessible. Have white line through them and do not function. Don't know why these 6 were...