Windows 10: lots of BSOD on my new pc while gaming or watching online movies

Discus and support lots of BSOD on my new pc while gaming or watching online movies in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i am new here. i recently bought a new configuration. i started with installing win 8.1 since i had a license then upgraded to win 10. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zoppa, Nov 10, 2015.

1. zoppa Win User

lots of BSOD on my new pc while gaming or watching online movies

hello, i am new here.
    i recently bought a new configuration.
    i started with installing win 8.1 since i had a license then upgraded to win 10.
    the bsods started in win 8.1 and keep going even now, while playing skyrim, even heartstone. i also get bsod while browsing facebook and watching streamed anime online (last one most bsods noticed).
    critical process died
    driver irql not less or equal
    kmode exception not handled
    dpc watchdog violation
    apc index mismatch
    kernel security check failure (the most common i've seen)
    i would appreciate any kind of help since i googled about this a lot and haven't found a real solution.
    hope you guys can help me fix this.
    Attachment 47527

:)

zoppa, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Dest96 Win User

PC shutting down randomly after i installed win 10

Recently after i installed windows 10 when i am in a game or i watch online movies on browser the screen goes to black at random times and the pc shuts down, if i watch youtube videos or movies nothing happens , it happens often when i play any game , it
    doesn't matter how old or new is it.

At first i tought that it was my pc's fault but this problem didn't occur when i was on windows 7.

I recently changed my pc source but i don't think this is the problem , the pc source is much more powerful than the older one

Dest96, Nov 10, 2015
  3. my computer is windows 10. every once i a while i will receive a error stop code xoxoooooodae. .

hello, it occurs while doing any task. mostly while watching a downloaded movie or playing an online game. many thanks.

LISAGALUSKA, Nov 10, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi zoppa,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please boot in safe mode and see if the problems persist.
    Please make sure your BIOS settings are loaded for optimal settings or properly configured.

Normally I start with checking the drivers because they are mainly causing bluescreens, but due to the variations of the bluescreens I think it would be better to first determine if this is a hardware or hardware driver issue.

5. zoppa Win User
    sorry for the late reply.
    it was indeed a hardware problem. i found a friend that had an A10 7850K to spare and i tested it by doing whatever was i doing when getting those random errors. it's been 19 hrs and no more bsod.
    i think it's safe to mark this as solved.
    sorry for taking your time to look into this, i know you guys are very busy, but it took me more than 2 weeks to find a fix and i was kind of desprerate.
    thank you and good luck!

zoppa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. lots of BSOD on my new pc while gaming or watching online movies - Similar Threads - lots BSOD while

2. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES: Dear All,Since 4 days I am facing a different issue with my PC. My PC Specs: Asus H510 Board/i5-10400 Processor/16GB Ram/500GB Samsung EVO Plus M.2 SSD.System restarting with STOP CODE : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION mostly while watching movies. some times restarted while doing...
  3. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES: Dear All,Since 4 days I am facing a different issue with my PC. My PC Specs: Asus H510 Board/i5-10400 Processor/16GB Ram/500GB Samsung EVO Plus M.2 SSD.System restarting with STOP CODE : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION mostly while watching movies. some times restarted while doing...
  4. SYSTEM RESTARTING WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. new pc and a lot of bsods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new pc and a lot of bsods: hi I have a new pc windows 11 os and it keeps getting bsods different kinds of errors from time to time usually every 2 days my first bsod was when i was playing valorant and randomly my pc crashed with an error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and then another day i bought a new...
  6. new pc and a lot of bsods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new pc and a lot of bsods: hi I have a new pc windows 11 os and it keeps getting bsods different kinds of errors from time to time usually every 2 days my first bsod was when i was playing valorant and randomly my pc crashed with an error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and then another day i bought a new...
  7. taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar ON TOP while watching movie!: Hey i have problem that my taskbar is always set to "show" but when i play movie but when not fullscreen but maximized then it fits above bar at it should here i posted screen from my screen imgur.com/a/vys2Z5a while playing movie. Also before that happend at one point...
  8. How to Watch Movies Online?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Watch Movies Online?: My default browser is Internet Explorer and using Windows 10 Home Basic. Loading simple sites like google.com are perfectly fine. But when I try to watch movies online from movie streaming sites such as fmovies, movieglide or netflix, it takes ages just to load the...
  9. BSOD while watching online videos

BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  10. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...