Windows 10: Magnifier corrupt

Discus and support Magnifier corrupt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My magnifier is corrupt. How can I fix it? Don Cole 73906 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jan 2, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

Magnifier corrupt

My magnifier is corrupt.

How can I fix it?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jan 2, 2017
  2. magnifier Win User

Windows 10 - how can i change the size of the scroll bar ? it used to be under properties but not on Windows 10

I also have disabilities and desperately need to increase the width of the side scroll bar

magnifier, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Bing loads a corrupted file when opened.

When I attempt a quick look up from the Default magnifying glass in the Win 10 task bar Bing opens with a corrupted code filled page. It also corrupts itself during browsing and since it is the only browser one can use from the function I'm not sure what
    else to try.

Dr. Quinn Medicine Man, Jan 2, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Magnifier corrupt

1. Magnifier corrupt - Similar Threads - Magnifier corrupt

2. Magnifier missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Magnifier missing: if I run: c:\prorgrsm filesm(86)*magnifier.exe (the only place where the little, blue, computer, icon shows up.) Except for all the links to magnifier.exe of course. I get: refferral srnt by server I don't see the referral 145474
  3. Magnifier not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier not working: My magnifier.exe.isn't working. How can I download a new copy? Don Cole 145348
  4. Ease of Access Screen Magnifier Responding in Unexpected Ways

in Windows 10 Support
    Ease of Access Screen Magnifier Responding in Unexpected Ways: Having low-vision over here, I have relied on windows screen magnifier and have depended on it since it was introduced in XP. In Windows 7, it was referred to as the XP Magnifier. The current magnifier behaves in ways and poses usage problems for me that i've never had in...
  5. magnifier glitch

magnifier glitch: I have the issue that this consumer had back in 2016. Has there been a fix for this "magnifier sits on top" issue? The new magnifier also sits on top of certain 'right click context menus". I am constantly having to drag and drop the new magnifier to move it out of the way,...
  6. Windows 10 1903 in 150% magnifier

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 in 150% magnifier: Hello, When installing 1903 update and already in 150% "make everything bigger" display setting, the ICONs on the desktop screen are too far away. It's a common issue - see here i.e....
  7. Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier

in Windows 10 Support
    Negative Screen on Reboot fixed by closing Magnifier: This is the strangest problem I think I've ever had. At the beginning of my reboot, everything on the screen is negative color (i.e., talking about a photograph negative, remember them? Black is white and white is black, only in color). I get a window pop-up which is for the...
  8. More trouble with magnifier.

More trouble with magnifier.: I can only type with one hand. Therefore I have to use Sticky Keys. To turn the Magnifier off: I hit Shift & Win esc. This works fine and I have been using it for sometime. On my keyboard the + is an upper case =. So to turn on the Magnifier I must hit Shift Win & Shift & =....
  9. Microsoft magnifier

Microsoft magnifier: For just over a month magnifier no longer follows the keyboard/typing focus. Magnifier only follows the mouse. I use it mainly in docked view. I have tried switching views. I have checked the settings and all the focus boxes are checked. I have tried unchecking and restarting...
  10. Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game: So, I have had this problem for a while now. I have attempted to google a solution, but could not find one. As the subject title says, this is my problem, "Taskbar and other HUD-related items magnified while in any fullscreen game". The inserted picture is a screenshot of me...