Windows 10: Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

Discus and support Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone? The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dgordon42, Nov 8, 2018.

1. dgordon42 Win User

Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone?
    The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov.
    I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930 running 14393.2551, and the Mail and Calendar app is (the latest) 16006.11001.20083.0.
    If I try to open the Calendar or Mail app, they start to open, pause for about 1 second, then shut down and throw me back to the Start Screen.

More here

Thanks,
    Dave.

:)

dgordon42, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail and Calendar app gets Update on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Read more: Mail and Calendar apps get on Windows 10 Mobile

Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

ChandriaNicole, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

1. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar crashing

2. Mail and calendar crashes when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar crashes when open: After reseting the mail and calendar app it just crashes and auto close when it opens. Event viewer shows the following error:Faulting application name: HxTsr.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21374, time stamp: 0x6400103eFaulting module name: hxcomm.dll, version: 16.0.14326.21374,...
  3. Mail and calendar crashes when open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and calendar crashes when open: After reseting the mail and calendar app it just crashes and auto close when it opens. Event viewer shows the following error:Faulting application name: HxTsr.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21374, time stamp: 0x6400103eFaulting module name: hxcomm.dll, version: 16.0.14326.21374,...
  4. Mail and calendar crash

Mail and calendar crash: Hi everyone, When I try to open mail and calendar app, it crashes. How can it work again ? I am not allowed to uninstall the application, and it changed Nothing to reboot it....
  5. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone: Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone? The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930 running 14393.2551, and the Mail and Calendar app is (the latest) 16006.11001.20083.0. If I try to open the Calendar or Mail...
  6. Mail/Calendar Crashes

Mail/Calendar Crashes: I have never been able to utilize the Mail/Calendar App within Windows 10 since upgrading. I have done everything recommended from all sources I could find, did clean reinstalls, etc. Nothing works. Very disappointed with Microsoft and continue down the path of releasing...
  7. Mail & Calendar app crashing

Mail & Calendar app crashing: I have Windows 10 Ver 1607 (OS Build 14393.187) After uninstalling Microsoft Office 2016 I am unable to use the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. When I try to open either Mail or Calendar they crash immediately. I have tried every conceivable method that has been posted...
  8. Calendar & Mail keeps crashing

Calendar & Mail keeps crashing: Hi, The native win10 app is crashing. I removed it using powershell and reinstalled it via Store. Whenever I get to the menu of add accounts, it's simply closing down. Both Mail & Calendar. That's the event viewer log when they crash. Appreciate any help on the...
  9. Mail + Calendar Crashing

Mail + Calendar Crashing: Hi guys, After the newest windows 10 update (10586.22), my Calendar and Mail apps no longer open - they crash during the splash screen. I have tried restarting my computer multiple times, and used WSRESET as well. Neither have resolved the issue. The Calendar is essential...
  10. Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening

Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening: Hi all. After last update, my win10 will not open my mail & calendar app. Whenever I open the app, it starts up, loads the mail, and then shuts down again. I am getting this from my event viewer: Faulting application name: HxMail.exe, version: 16.0.6106.4200, time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail and calendar update 11001.2008 3.0

2. mobile device forum calendar and outlook app crashing windows phone

3. outlook 16006.11001.20083.0

4. windows mobile outlook 16006.11001,
  5. 16006.11001.20083.0,
  6. windows phone 16006.11001.20083.0