Windows 10: Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

Discus and support Mail App not showing all mail, just unread. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RamboMcMutNutts, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today.

I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App but I'm noticing that it's only getting unread mail. I have a ton of read mail in my inbox which doesn't show up in the app.

Is this a bug or have I missed something? i cant seem to find any settings to change the date of how far back to collect mail.

*Confused

:)

RamboMcMutNutts, Jun 5, 2015
  2. Hikari_PL Win User

Incorrect number of unread mails

Hello,

Started about a month ago - Mail app shows incorrect number of unread mails in a few folders.

- on outlook.com all mail are read

- in Mail app some folders display unread counter > 0 (when I go to those folders there are no unread mails at all)

- never had this problem with Widnows 8 Mail app

- also with Windows 10 there was no such problem at the very outset

Any solutions?

Hikari_PL, Jun 5, 2015
  3. Tophan Win User
    Email Read on Mobile Device or Outlook Still Showing as Unread in Mail App

I am having a syncing or updating issue with the Mail app in Window 10. Mail that I read on my phone or in Outlook on my desktop are still showing as "unread" in the mail app. Syncing does not result in any changes and the mail is still showing as unread.

Is there another setting I should look for?

Tophan, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

Thema:

Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

1. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread. - Similar Threads - Mail App showing

2. Windows 10 Mail Icon Showing Unread Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Icon Showing Unread Messages: This has just happened recently.Windows 10 taskbar Mail Icon was showing 1 or 2 messages unread when all are read.I discovered that when accessing mail by the Outlook button on msn.com,, the unread message indication remained.When accessing mail by clicking on the task bar...
  3. Windows 10 Mail Icon Showing Unread Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Icon Showing Unread Messages: This has just happened recently.Windows 10 taskbar Mail Icon was showing 1 or 2 messages unread when all are read.I discovered that when accessing mail by the Outlook button on msn.com,, the unread message indication remained.When accessing mail by clicking on the task bar...
  4. Taskbar Mail icon is not showing unread mail count number and not syncing automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Mail icon is not showing unread mail count number and not syncing automatically.: On the taskbar, the mail Icon is not showing the total number count of new emails. It is not syncing automatically email. Please resolve it....
  5. Mail app - live tile unread count not updating

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app - live tile unread count not updating: In my start menu, I use the mail live tile. But it doesn't seem to update even after I don't have any unread emails. This is the live tile: [img] And here, you can see that I don't have any unread emails: [img] So what's going on? Is there a fix for this?...
  6. Select Unread Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Select Unread Mail: am i missing something or did we lose the ability to select all unread mail in the Mail app? seemd like a backward step if true. are thelNning to address this? i sent feedbback already. thanks. 8054
  7. Mail icon shows one notification although there are no unread mails

in Browsers and Email
    Mail icon shows one notification although there are no unread mails: The Windows Mail Icon in my taskbar persists in showing me that there is one notification, even though I have no unread emails and there is no notification in the Action Centre. Is there an easy way to clear this? I have tried selecting all and marking as read then as...
  8. Can the Mail Live Tile simply show the number of unread e-mails?

in Browsers and Email
    Can the Mail Live Tile simply show the number of unread e-mails?: Hi, This Mail Live Tile problem has bugged me for years... Unlike my phone icon which shows a number indicating the number of unread e-mails in my inbox (very straightforward), this Window app seems to insist on showing the number of newly arrived and unread e-mails since...
  9. Windows Mail App showing 9999 unread e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App showing 9999 unread e-mails: Windows Mail App has started displaying 9999 unread e-mails in the start menu live tile and 99+ e-mails in the task bar pinned icon since the anniversary windows 10 update. Anyone got any idea how to fix it? I've been though all my e-mail folders and have no unread e-mails...
  10. Is the Mail app just buggy?

in Browsers and Email
    Is the Mail app just buggy?: I promised myself I would give each of the apps a fair trial before execution, and Mail set up so nicely with my four web mail accounts I thought it was a real keeper. Since then I cannot depend upon it because it won't open about 1/3 of the time. Are others...