Windows 10: Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Discus and support Major Bug in Windows Update 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RIAJULRIDOY, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is facing same problemMajor Bug in Windows Update 1903 [​IMG] Major Bug in Windows Update 1903 5ca8b15b-3229-46d2-81b7-48b0e7f8b10f?upload=true.jpg

:)

RIAJULRIDOY, Jun 12, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

update to Windows 10, 1903

Hi Paul

Version 1903 is the most trouble free feature Update Microsoft have released in years!

Usually here on Community we are inundated with bugs and troubleshooting - not the case with 1903!

Microsoft held back on 1903 after the catastrophe with 1809 and spent another 2 months testing 1903 to make sure there were no major bugs in that update

You can go ahead and update now, because 1903 is a really stable and good update, however, the choice is yours, click the link below, then click 'Update Now' on that page to immediately get 1903 . . .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

DaveM121, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 12, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

WINDOWS 10 1903 UPDATE

Hi IRFANSHAIKH5

Click the link below, then click 'Update Now' on that page to immediately get 1903 and bring your PC right up to date

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Version 1903 is very stable and it is safe to upgrade your system using the above link, there is no major bugs reported in that update, because Microsoft spent an extra 2 months testing that version for problems . . .

DaveM121, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

1. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903 - Similar Threads - Major Bug Update

2. Minecraft dungeons major bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons major bug: Hello, i was trying to log into my favorite game, where it said something was not working. then, it said open up microsoft. i opened it up. then on the store it said for me to do a code. i know the code, but now when i try to open that single message up, it doesn;t work. what...
  3. Major headaches with Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Major headaches with Windows 10 1903: I think that MS made major mistakes in Windows 10 1903. My Outlook has twice lost all my emails, requiring an hour or so to rebuild them, and 3 times lost all my formatting in Layout as well as my signature. File Explorer is separating files by today, this week, this month,...
  4. Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues: Hello, I tried to read before posting this but it seems either I waited to long before asking or not many of you have had the same issues.... so hopefully I will get an answer here.... Back in November I was "forced" to "upgrade" to 1903 (was running 1809 build...
  5. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  6. windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows major update 1903 installs...like forever?: Why?... The updates getting bigger and bigger, and install time is like insane, really unheard of. And one have to finish the update, because when the system reboots, the process starts allover again. It would at least be nice if the future installations could be done in...
  7. Major Bug after update 1903 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  8. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update: In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discovered-bugs-in-1903-update/e0a79a4d-1d8f-469c-aa80-1f77de1fe43e
  9. Major Showstopper bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Major Showstopper bug: How can I fix this? I'm also getting constant warnings about the defective defender blocking apps like svchost. What the hell is going on here? [ATTACH]...
  10. Discovered Major Bug!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Discovered Major Bug!!!: DOS stands for Disk Operating system. At it's heart Windows OS main goal is to maintain Disks and the files on it. Keep them secure and keep track of them. Well, I was doing some maintenance today and I turned off my computer, swapped out my backup drive which is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what are the major bugs in win 10 ver 1903