Windows 10: Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?

Discus and support Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, thanks for reading. Here's the problem: My PC has 2 monitors (Displays 1 & 3) and is connected to the tv (Display 2.) Usually I am only using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSoberCannibal, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?

Hey, thanks for reading.

Here's the problem: My PC has 2 monitors (Displays 1 & 3) and is connected to the tv (Display 2.) Usually I am only using the 2 monitors so I go into display settings and disconnect Display 2 (I hate it when windows open on the screen that is turned off,) and then when I want to use the TV I have to go back into settings and connect Display 2. Is there a way to make a shortcut for this? I'm aware that through Windows + P I can toggle whether my display is extended at all, but since I always want Display 1 and Display 3 extended can I make a shortcut specifically to include connecting to Display 2?

submitted by /u/TheSoberCannibal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheSoberCannibal, Jan 25, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only? :)

terrace, Jan 25, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    yahanna, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Flundran Win User

Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?

Flundran, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?

1. Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only? - Similar Threads - shortcut toggle connection

2. Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut: I use Num Lock as a push to talk key in discord. If I hold it down longer than 5 seconds, I get a prompt to turn on toggle keys. I want to disable this shortcut but the link to disable this shortcut doesnt send me to anywhere I need to go.I want to be able to press num lock...
  3. Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut: I use Num Lock as a push to talk key in discord. If I hold it down longer than 5 seconds, I get a prompt to turn on toggle keys. I want to disable this shortcut but the link to disable this shortcut doesnt send me to anywhere I need to go.I want to be able to press num lock...
  4. (Shortcut to) quicker mic toggle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    (Shortcut to) quicker mic toggle?: Hi, I would like to be able to quickly (1 or 2 clicks, or maybe a keyboard shortcut - hotkey) enable and disable the microphone in Windows 10 Pro. [img] Even better if I could do in on the Device Manager level, but how? 177384
  5. Shortcut to toggle light / dark mode natively (without 3rd party utility) ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut to toggle light / dark mode natively (without 3rd party utility) ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1vb64/shortcut_to_toggle_light_dark_mode_natively/
  6. How to set up a shortcut to toggle on/off the display panel?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to set up a shortcut to toggle on/off the display panel?: My old laptop Asus K53SD has a very interesting shortcut. When I press Fn + F7, it turns off the display but the computer keeps running i.e. it won't log out, lock, shut down or go to sleep mode. I can press any keyboard/mouse key or move the mouse around but the screen...
  7. Possible to make a keyboard shortcut that toggles between light and dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to make a keyboard shortcut that toggles between light and dark mode?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntxxa/possible_to_make_a_keyboard_shortcut_that_toggles/
  8. 3rd Display

3rd Display: Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/3rd-display/d4780bbc-b8be-467c-9a1e-e57478136bc5
  9. Bluetooth toggle shortcut

Bluetooth toggle shortcut: Hello, I would like to know if there is any way to have a shortcut for turning the bluetooth on/off Keyboard shortcut would be ideal but anything else will do, a bat file or a small app. Thank you. 93069
  10. Bluetooth toggle shortcut?

Bluetooth toggle shortcut?: Is it possible to create a clickable shortcut to toggle Bluetooth on/off? I can never seem to remember the WinKey mantras and have to look them up every time. -- Bob 23176