Windows 10: make thumbnails bigger in win 10

Discus and support make thumbnails bigger in win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution , for none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BJMaddox, Mar 20, 2019.

1. BJMaddox Win User

make thumbnails bigger in win 10

I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution

, for none of the thumbnails are large enough to see any reasonable detail.

:)

BJMaddox, Mar 20, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Thumbnails

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Follow the steps provided below to turn Thumbnails on/off:

• Open File Explorer.
    • In the Menu bar, click on View and then Options.
    • In the View tab, uncheck/check the option for “Display file icon on thumbnails” to disable/enable thumbnails.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 20, 2019
  4. make thumbnails bigger in win 10

Windows 10 quicktime thumbnails

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please provide more information to help :

• When you say "the thumbnails are just icons", is that on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Do you have the latest version of ProRes or iTunes installed on the pc?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and verify the result.

• Go to file explorer and clock on view.

• Select Options and Go to View.

• Under Files and folders uncheck the box always show icon, never thumbnails.

I also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

make thumbnails bigger in win 10

1. make thumbnails bigger in win 10 - Similar Threads - thumbnails bigger

2. Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...: I cannot disable the Taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 11. It's unclear whether this feature is a thumbnail preview or "peek" as provided for in the many, many, setting windows and it's help pages direct me to, none of which work. I am aware that the Group Policy Editor...
  3. Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...: I cannot disable the Taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 11. It's unclear whether this feature is a thumbnail preview or "peek" as provided for in the many, many, setting windows and it's help pages direct me to, none of which work. I am aware that the Group Policy Editor...
  4. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  5. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  6. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  7. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  8. How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?: Suppose you have two windows open (Browser, Simulation game). You are watching a movie in the browser. The process in the game takes 2-10 minutes to complete but instead of alt-tabbing to switch to movies, you press windows-tab, which puts two LIVE thumbnails of the two...
  9. BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?: Hi Microsoft, is there anyway can I make my thumbnail bigger? its because of my laptop. Its Dell XPS 15 9560. 4k Screen. The thumbnail wont go any bigger. So its hard to have a fast look at my picture. Please help me. I attach a screenshot so u can see how big the thumbnail...
  10. Why Is Aggressive Thumbnail Preview Cache Refresh Not A Bigger Deal?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why Is Aggressive Thumbnail Preview Cache Refresh Not A Bigger Deal?: It would seem that with the Fall Creators Update has come some exceedingly aggressive Automatic Maintenance on the part of Windows, at least for some users, when it comes to thumbnail previews in Explorer. Let me say first that ylm has an excellent solution to this issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do i make the extra latge icons even bigger in my photo folders