Windows 10: maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow

Discus and support maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I start my pc, maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow, how do I disable these apps so they don't start with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CedricCampbell, Dec 3, 2018.

1. maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow

when I start my pc, maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow, how do I disable these apps so they don't start with my PC?

:)

CedricCampbell, Dec 3, 2018
  2. nkoss Win User

Skype starts with boot

I don't mean to be obstinate, but I guess I'm not communicating properly. What you are suggesting is fine AFTER Skype has started. What I want to do is PREVENT Skype from starting when I do a fresh boot. Skype just doesn't seem to be following its own checkboxes that I have unchecked in the options menu.

nkoss, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Build 10586.71 - Maps, Calculator and Messaging +Skype not working

I performed all these steps!

• Microsoft account troubleshooter found some problems with syncing of some settings, but this did not help to solve the problem!
    • App troubleshooter found no problems!
    • SFC scan could not identify any problem
    After this I performed a system restore to a system point from January 12th, 2016!

Now, the "Nachrichten+Skype" (Messaging+Skype)-App starts again and also the calculator.

The "Karten"(Maps)-App still not starts!

What can I do now?

MatthiasB73, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow

Insider Preview App Update - Skype App version 11.13

Source: Feedback Hub

maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow

1. maps, skype, wheater and other apps start, this makes my pc to boot too slow - Similar Threads - maps skype wheater

2. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow: 1. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up the computer2. Even after Start Menu shows up, the Search is also too slow to use at all.I tried deleting all the deletable windows updates. Nothing worked so far.This question was asked by someone else 3 years ago...
  3. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up, Search is also too slow: 1. Start Menu is too slow to load after booting up the computer2. Even after Start Menu shows up, the Search is also too slow to use at all.I tried deleting all the deletable windows updates. Nothing worked so far.This question was asked by someone else 3 years ago...
  4. My mother pc is too slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mother pc is too slow: Hi,The pc from my mother is too slow.It have an intel pentium cpu, 4 rams and a single 1 To disk storage.My mother do photos saves and scans, but sometimes the pc stop working or the "windows explorer" app restart and we must turn off and on with the on/off button. Because...
  5. WiFi too slow to start after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi too slow to start after boot: For the last few weeks, I have noticed that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and Internet connectivity occurs even long after I start my PC. It takes more than 10 minutes after my device fully boots up for the Internet to really work. But once it starts working, it...
  6. WiFi too slow to start after boot

WiFi too slow to start after boot: For the last few weeks, I have noticed that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and Internet connectivity occurs even long after I start my PC. It takes more than 10 minutes after my device fully boots up for the Internet to really work. But once it starts working, it...
  7. WiFi too slow to start after boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. my laptop boots too slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop boots too slow.: Hi my laptop boots very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-too-slow/b33383bb-703d-428f-879f-4594c9caa1b6
  9. WiFi too slow to start after boot...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi too slow to start after boot...: Over the last few months, I notice that my WiFi is too slow to start after boot, and internet connectivity happens even later. It takes well over 5 minutes after my device boots up completely for internet to actually work. But once it starts working, it works without...
  10. Skype starts with boot

Skype starts with boot: How do I stop Skype from always starting when I boot my Windows 10 Pro system. I have looked in the 2 locations in the registry, in msconfig and in the startup folder, but no success. Is there another place to look? 78395