Windows 10: Mark all applications as used?

Discus and support Mark all applications as used? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know this is kinda' silly, but is there a way to mark them start menu items as used? I'm just a bit peeved at seeing "New!" tags on all of my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by huckleberrypie, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Mark all applications as used?

I know this is kinda' silly, but is there a way to mark them start menu items as used? I'm just a bit peeved at seeing "New!" tags on all of my apps after doing a system reset following the problem I posted on another thread.

:)

huckleberrypie, Sep 4, 2015

2. How do I mark all emails as read?

That's strange - I see this option - what options do you have? Is this in the standard Messaging program rather than the HTC Touch Flo interface?

Laura

Laura Rooke, Sep 4, 2015
  3. TrentSC Win User
    How do I mark all emails as read?

"Mark as read" isn't available as one of the options.

TrentSC, Sep 4, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Mark all applications as used?

lx07, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Mark all applications as used?

1. Mark all applications as used? - Similar Threads - Mark applications used

2. Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using RAM 6 303,4 MB and Disk 174,3 MB/s !!!! quite heavily why this app should eat the whole SSD and RAM?. Sometimes i need to unplug my PC because i...
  3. Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using RAM 6 303,4 MB and Disk 174,3 MB/s !!!! quite heavily why this app should eat the whole SSD and RAM?. Sometimes i need to unplug my PC because i...
  4. Feeds / Search application using all of the RAM and SSD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feeds / Search application using all of the ram: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using CPU and Disk quite heavily and as much ram that it can to pin it to 100%.Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?...
  6. Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

Feeds / Search application using all of the ram: I noticed that the PC started running slow today and opened task manager to see that System, Feeds Search application is using CPU and Disk quite heavily and as much ram that it can to pin it to 100%.Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?...
  7. Feeds / Search application using all of the ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. All folders are marked read only.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All folders are marked read only.: I'm having issues where my version of Windows 10 is making all of my folders read-only and causing major access denied errors happen with some programs that need read and write access. [ATTACH] Its not a problem with the program its windows and as I'm running on Windows...
  9. Green check marks over desktop applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green check marks over desktop applications: There are little green check marks over most of my desktop applications. The folders, trash, control panel, and this PC applications don’t have the checkmarks. submitted by /u/Kingofcats011 [link] [comments]...
  10. All applications freeze when using windows 10

All applications freeze when using windows 10: How do I prevent applications from freezing/hanging? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-applications-freeze-when-using-windows-10/d07194be-820f-4ead-9056-a416d75811c8